[1.3] Fallen Angel - Low Life Energy Shield/Righteous Fire Arcer by Howsya

ES-based Righteous Fire builds require a very good setup : either your fire resistance is too low (Check the lvl of your PoF and the one of the creator of the build), or you have too much HP compared to your ES : remember, you degenerate for 70% of your ES AND 90% of your life per second.
So to calculate the real % of your ES you degenerate per second, you have to make 70 + (Life/ES)*90
It's usually around 90-100% of your ES so you usually need HIGHER fire resist as in life-based Righteous Fire builds and a good regen as well.

If you have trouble figuring this out, I actually have a spreadsheet to calculate everything you need to know for ES-based Righteous Fire. I can give you the link in private, so PM me if you need it :)
"
I have followed your passive tree on ALL the HP regen nodes, and I have all the right gear, yet im still losing ES when i pop RF, what am i missing...

Sorry have not responded sooner. Been a bit busy with RL stuff. May i ask how much life and ES you are sitting on?

Also if possible link me your gear and tree and i will look at what is causing the issue for you.

Likely suspects are going to be:

1) To much life
2) To little ES
3) Under-leveled Purity of Fire
hi i nearly got the exact same tree as yours, but my dps isn't near yours, and second is that i doesn't have any life just like you. and my mana is shit relatives to yours. please help me :)
very nice build, i've made this with solaris lorica and springleaf shield (yes i'm a poor boy :))
i have 82% fire resist, +/- 15% life regen (almost 900 regen/second)
4k ES 1.3k life i'm burn almost 800/second i think.
thanks, great job :P
I can't, for the life of me, figure out why would you choose arc for the main skill with a gear/tree setup such as this one, nor why do people overcomplicate builds for the sake of looking good with RF on. That being said you are actually punishing your dps / survivability by going LL RF at the same time, concerning arc. A typical low life Arc'er will pull much more dps even without crit, have a bigger ES pool and even abuse of the best defensive flask ingame if choosing a stick + board setup.

Whatever floats your boat I guess, all in all it is a great accomplishment to pull off a type of build such as that one and still pull off 18k dps non crit.
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
why is it called a "build"?
LL RF arc with 16-18 k DPS?
lawl 1 month life 1 exa self-found crap arc without levelled gemmes:

ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
Last edited by yuriy on Apr 3, 2015, 11:54:53 PM
"
Ntk wrote:
I can't, for the life of me, figure out why would you choose arc for the main skill with a gear/tree setup such as this one, nor why do people overcomplicate builds for the sake of looking good with RF on. That being said you are actually punishing your dps / survivability by going LL RF at the same time, concerning arc. A typical low life Arc'er will pull much more dps even without crit, have a bigger ES pool and even abuse of the best defensive flask ingame if choosing a stick + board setup.

Whatever floats your boat I guess, all in all it is a great accomplishment to pull off a type of build such as that one and still pull off 18k dps non crit.

Many thanks. I agree it is not the omg optimal build and yes i could grab a lot more damage if i went for a fire skill or just dropped RF and went crit, or *add better setup here*, But as i stated at the start of the guide i wanted to see if it would work, and was pleasantly surprised at the result.
Last edited by Howsya on Apr 22, 2015, 7:13:51 PM
"
yuriy wrote:
why is it called a "build"?
LL RF arc with 16-18 k DPS?
lawl 1 month life 1 exa self-found crap arc without levelled gemmes:

It is still a build whichever way you want to look at it. It isn't for all and it isn't 'I Win' mode. It was more for sharing the build with the community and by request from most i partied with. It is still a 'build' and a viable one, even if it does not do the 2.8million dps that people hunt for these days.
"
Picatwo wrote:
very nice build, i've made this with solaris lorica and springleaf shield (yes i'm a poor boy :))
i have 82% fire resist, +/- 15% life regen (almost 900 regen/second)
4k ES 1.3k life i'm burn almost 800/second i think.
thanks, great job :P

Glad i could have provided you with a build that is not commonly run and that you managed to viably run it. As you can see from alot of the early posts people try and struggle to sustain or run into issues, or are just trolling.
"
DBM92 wrote:
hi i nearly got the exact same tree as yours, but my dps isn't near yours, and second is that i doesn't have any life just like you. and my mana is shit relatives to yours. please help me :)

They key to my DPS is the wand, it is the highest Spell Dmg / Lightening i have seen and can viably afford. Its worth mentioning that all the support as well as Arc are level 20 and linked with a level 3 Empower.

Mana is grabbed for gear, but a point to note, its not so much having a large mana pool. More a crazy strong mana regen rate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info