0.10.0g Patch Notes

"
sunsun78 wrote:
May i have a question ;D
I started download it for about 70%
I press wrong button and close the file........
When i press again, it start from 0%........
I wait for many hours......
Can u help me?

you might want to try asking in tech support area, not patch notes.
Love you guys. You are my new Drug Dealers thanks for the Digital Crack. So nostalgic, yet so new, sooooo goood.
"
sunsun78 wrote:
May i have a question ;D
Can u help me?

The download is resumable, you will start from 0% of however much you have left to download.
hi

i would like to ask if the trap passive +1 trap is working or not
i would like to say that in my opinion its not working
i tried using the ff traps with no passive
fire trap = 3 at a time
Freeze mine = 5 at a time
Bear trap = 3 at a time

now after i put a point on the passives
i saw no difference.. even the passive AOE increase does not seem to affect the fire trap aoe aswell
all these are just my speculation because i dont really know how exactly those passives work
it would be great if some 1 would explain em to me

thanks
"
"
sunsun78 wrote:
May i have a question ;D
Can u help me?

The download is resumable, you will start from 0% of however much you have left to download.

In case this isn't clear enough, when you restarted the download, it resumes where you left off and displays 0% of the 30% you have left. So when the pitcher says 50%, that means you actually have 85% of the file downloaded.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Although the patch notes listed here are correct, when you patch up the onscreen notes say:

January 15th

small error, but might confuse some new players that think its expired already, even though a valentines theme would not be expected in January.
Everytime i check patchnotes im looking if you fixed this one... nothing so far?

So when is this error going to be fixed?:

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 5232787456 Size: 15136943

Its trown after changing zones a few times.

its killing me on hardcore making it impossible to play this game.
Last edited by InnerDrive on Feb 8, 2013, 6:18:20 PM
That blood appears to be only exiting the aorta? It should also be exiting the pulmonary arteries at the same time. As such you should see a large spurt coming from the top of the heart and two(four) spurts coming from below the aorta and to either side. Any chance you could make the blood spurts more anatomically correct?
"Version 0.10.0ggg" lol
"Players are no longer attackable by monsters when changing areas."

I am a very happy camper that this was addressed so promptly. Back I go to level up again. Thank you, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info