Final 0.9.3 Patch Notes

"
Panda413 wrote:
Will it release as a patch or an entire new client to download/install?
It'll patch up from 0.9.2.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I'm certainly going to miss double strike with multi projectile support on my ranger.
"
Chris wrote:
"
So this will go live Nov 14 midnight, midnight-ish or some point in that day NZ time? Im just trying to narrow the time down so i can make necessary adjustments so I can game all day/night.

Some point during the NZ day time. It depends a lot on what is broken and how long it takes to fix!

Note to self...make sure to have monday leave sorted if needed :D

Ferroshus
Wanganui
N.Z
Youth is wasted on the young
Why the shock nova change? Making it go from the outside to the inside instead of how it is now. Does it have anything to do with how it interacts with the knockback support gem?
Closed beta player, August 2011
No dual weilding? D:
"
parianen wrote:
No dual weilding? D:

What do you mean?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
nice Chris!;) Thanks for you all :P
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^
"
Chris wrote:

"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed various ways that skills could be used to target monsters that were too far away.

If they can be targeted, aren't they technically in range?

It was to prevent people with view hacks or weird aspect ratios from targeting things that aren't normally on screen.

Ive had this happen with lag where im running, cast a curse, then get teleported back cos of my lag (so i guess i was never actually at the location before the teleport) and then when i run back which took a few seconds the monsters were there with the curse already cast.
Chars : Brooke, TheSlowOne, ZapBranigan, RaWR, RaWRmao, RaWRville
Cant wait
I dunno if this has been mentioned, but what are your thoughts on consolidating the 4 minion support gems into two, 1 which does Damage / Run Speed (say, minion leadership) and a 1 which does Life / Duration (minion master)?

I just say this because Run Speed and Duration seem to be more associated with convenience than effectiveness.
Last edited by Britannicus on Nov 7, 2011, 1:57:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info