Final 0.9.3 Patch Notes

All looks great! From what I've seen/heard, many good additions --- looking forward to watching some of them in action (and even more to playing, once I get my key!)
Sorry if it's been covered already, but I didn't see anything about changes to targeting difficulties in dungeons and caves due to walls or other things obscuring vision. Is this something ya'll are working on?

Also any news on a mini map?
"
Sledgeer wrote:
Sorry if it's been covered already, but I didn't see anything about changes to targeting difficulties in dungeons and caves due to walls or other things obscuring vision. Is this something ya'll are working on?

Also any news on a mini map?

These are not addressed yet but there are plenty more patches coming!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
does this mean that if I have an Item with 3 sockets and I use a Jeweler's orb I get more than 3 sockets now?
Keysus is my guide!
"
BLinDRawR wrote:
does this mean that if I have an Item with 3 sockets and I use a Jeweler's orb I get more than 3 sockets now?

That orb rerolls the number - it could be higher or lower.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So this will go live Nov 14 midnight, midnight-ish or some point in that day NZ time? Im just trying to narrow the time down so i can make necessary adjustments so I can game all day/night.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
good job !

anyone know what this mean under auro boss changes:
Medium Damage Increase, Large Damage Increase

its aura effect radius maybe?
Good Great Game !!!
Last edited by SnowFox on Nov 6, 2011, 10:36:06 PM
"
SnowFox wrote:
good job !

anyone know what this mean under auro boss changes:
Medium Damage Increase, Large Damage Increase

its aura effect radius maybe?
The amount by which it increases damage.
"
So this will go live Nov 14 midnight, midnight-ish or some point in that day NZ time? Im just trying to narrow the time down so i can make necessary adjustments so I can game all day/night.

Some point during the NZ day time. It depends a lot on what is broken and how long it takes to fix!
"
Chris wrote:
"

Some point during the NZ day time. It depends a lot on what is broken and how long it takes to fix!

Will it release as a patch or an entire new client to download/install?
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info