1.3.0g Patch and New Hideout Microtransactions!

Holy shit, first page? No way... haha
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Edit: boooooo

IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Dec 22, 2014, 9:15:01 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:
What is the theme of BOTW S4? Good starter characters? Cheap but complex builds? Weirdest build possible?

Episodes 1 and 3 are PvP chars. Episodes 2 and 4 are regular PvE chars and we'll cover whatever looks interesting :)

Alright! Gives me time to make use of those respecs.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Dec 22, 2014, 9:16:14 PM
Lol people spending money for a fucking effective throne in game when the other people hungry.
Strange worlds.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Dec 22, 2014, 9:23:57 PM
"
Chris wrote:

"
Jerle wrote:
Chris, is there anyone left manning support over Christmas? I've sent some manual payments over paypal and it hasn't been processed in 2 days. =/ support usually process this for me within a work day so I'm kinda worried. Especially since I need the points to get the snow deco.

Yeah, support is still fully staffed. I'll prod them about this.

Woot! Thanks Chris!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

"
Jerle wrote:
Chris, is there anyone left manning support over Christmas? I've sent some manual payments over paypal and it hasn't been processed in 2 days. =/ support usually process this for me within a work day so I'm kinda worried. Especially since I need the points to get the snow deco.

Yeah, support is still fully staffed. I'll prod them about this.

Woot! Thanks Chris!

Sorry for the hassle. It looks like your PM was lost somehow but I have managed to locate it. Sending you a reply now. :)
All I want for christmas is the effect from Maligaro's Restraint either when skin transferred or buyable MTX, please GGG make it happens.

I was kinda upset, when the message hit, it is normal that the effect is gone while transferred.
Same thing for "Belt of the Deceiver".

Lori's Lantern works as well, so , just please.

Spoiler

Spread the word if it is your same thought ; Riot or Riot!
"The effect of throwing the spiritual body is weakened." -Garena PoE TW, translated into english by Google.
"

__

As my hideout is very specific, it has no room for these mtxes, but I hope those buying them enjoy them. :)

Have a word or two in Chris' ear and maybe we can have multiple versions/levels/rooms/wings/etc of our hideouts. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Please give us a way to save our hideout designs when we switch over to another master's hideout (or to the same one to start anew). If it needs to be an MTX, then so be it. I am unwilling to lose my current hideout in Standard to start a new one.

Until this is implemented, I will not be buying any hideout MTX you guys put out. Keep this in mind! It's so you can earn more money and so that people who like designing hideouts will keep doing it. Adds variety to the game.
"
Lord_Kamster wrote:
Please give us a way to save our hideout designs when we switch over to another master's hideout (or to the same one to start anew). If it needs to be an MTX, then so be it. I am unwilling to lose my current hideout in Standard to start a new one.

Until this is implemented, I will not be buying any hideout MTX you guys put out. Keep this in mind! It's so you can earn more money and so that people who like designing hideouts will keep doing it. Adds variety to the game.

Noted!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info