1.3.0g Patch and New Hideout Microtransactions!

Also, remember that the bundle of 10 Snow Decorations is only available until December 26!

Just a reminder, please post build submissions (PvE or PvP) to the classes forum because I'm about to start working on the first episode of Build of the Week Season Four over Christmas.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 22, 2014, 8:47:38 PM
"
Wooser69 wrote:
What is the theme of BOTW S4? Good starter characters? Cheap but complex builds? Weirdest build possible?

Episodes 1 and 3 are PvP chars. Episodes 2 and 4 are regular PvE chars and we'll cover whatever looks interesting :)

"
Jerle wrote:
Chris, is there anyone left manning support over Christmas? I've sent some manual payments over paypal and it hasn't been processed in 2 days. =/ support usually process this for me within a work day so I'm kinda worried. Especially since I need the points to get the snow deco.

Yeah, support is still fully staffed. I'll prod them about this.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

"
Jerle wrote:
Chris, is there anyone left manning support over Christmas? I've sent some manual payments over paypal and it hasn't been processed in 2 days. =/ support usually process this for me within a work day so I'm kinda worried. Especially since I need the points to get the snow deco.

Yeah, support is still fully staffed. I'll prod them about this.

Woot! Thanks Chris!

Sorry for the hassle. It looks like your PM was lost somehow but I have managed to locate it. Sending you a reply now. :)
"
Lord_Kamster wrote:
Please give us a way to save our hideout designs when we switch over to another master's hideout (or to the same one to start anew). If it needs to be an MTX, then so be it. I am unwilling to lose my current hideout in Standard to start a new one.

Until this is implemented, I will not be buying any hideout MTX you guys put out. Keep this in mind! It's so you can earn more money and so that people who like designing hideouts will keep doing it. Adds variety to the game.

Noted!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info