1.3.0g Patch and New Hideout Microtransactions!

Also, remember that the bundle of 10 Snow Decorations is only available until December 26!

Just a reminder, please post build submissions (PvE or PvP) to the classes forum because I'm about to start working on the first episode of Build of the Week Season Four over Christmas.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 22, 2014, 8:47:38 PM
That Arcane Throne looks mighty nice. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Looks great.
Cool stuff :)
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
Thanks as always Chris; keep up the great work!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
What is the theme of BOTW S4? Good starter characters? Cheap but complex builds? Weirdest build possible?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Dec 22, 2014, 8:58:43 PM
Dat throne doe...
Chris, is there anyone left manning support over Christmas? I've sent some manual payments over paypal and it hasn't been processed in 2 days. =/ support usually process this for me within a work day so I'm kinda worried. Especially since I need the points to get the snow deco.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Wooser69 wrote:
What is the theme of BOTW S4? Good starter characters? Cheap but complex builds? Weirdest build possible?

Episodes 1 and 3 are PvP chars. Episodes 2 and 4 are regular PvE chars and we'll cover whatever looks interesting :)

"
Jerle wrote:
Chris, is there anyone left manning support over Christmas? I've sent some manual payments over paypal and it hasn't been processed in 2 days. =/ support usually process this for me within a work day so I'm kinda worried. Especially since I need the points to get the snow deco.

Yeah, support is still fully staffed. I'll prod them about this.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Holy shit, first page? No way... haha
IGN Ken__Kaniff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info