1.3.0g Patch Notes

Am i the only one experiencing difficulties after i donwload the patch? My game won't start even after system reboot, always getting additional error window with main launch window stays on Connecting...

Exact error: Could not overwrite executable with new patched executable. Please make sure that PathOfExile.exe or PathOfExile.tmp are not still running. If necessary, you may need to reboot your computer.
Check my shop at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/201211
My gem shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/876899
BUYING ITEM/ORB/GEM PACKS WITH BULK PRICE, PM ME!

IGN: KillKillKillKillKill
Last edited by armageddonsm on Dec 22, 2014, 7:31:08 PM
Not interested in any PVP but the SARN ARENA. Still can't leave the hideout to go to arena.
Last edited by Blakslab on Dec 22, 2014, 8:16:09 PM
Would be nice if you could edit the OP to show the links to the new MTX preview videos. Or simply make a news post to appear on the front page.
There is some good stuff there so it would be nice if people could easily see it without having to go to -> shop -> microtransactions -> peview.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
I know 1.3 is all about pvp but pls GGG show some pve love too :)
Closed Beta Member.
GGG needs to stop with the daily pvp-only updates. its getting to full retard status
I don't mind the pvp event popups if I'm in town or my hideout but the continuous popup spamming while I'm actually trying to concentrate and play the game is getting old.
Bachelor, UNC fan, terrible guitar player, doggy daddy.
"
cpricecpa wrote:
I don't mind the pvp event popups if I'm in town or my hideout but the continuous popup spamming while I'm actually trying to concentrate and play the game is getting old.

You can turn that off in the Options - Notifications
"
"
cpricecpa wrote:

You can turn that off in the Options - Notifications

Knowing is half the battle...Thx.
Bachelor, UNC fan, terrible guitar player, doggy daddy.
"
vargorn wrote:
Would be nice if you could edit the OP to show the links to the new MTX preview videos. Or simply make a news post to appear on the front page.
There is some good stuff there so it would be nice if people could easily see it without having to go to -> shop -> microtransactions -> peview.

Take a look at the Announcement Post.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Zerutas wrote:
GGG needs to stop with the daily pvp-only updates. its getting to full retard status

1.3 is pvp-only related. Hoping to get soon to 1.4 or at least to 1.3.99zzz.

If all 1.3 patches go aronud pvp, does it mean that no future patch (past 1.4) will be pvp related never more? Hope so...

Yes, nobody will be playing pvp then. In new leagues with fresh new content (amazing content surely) nobody will have time to spend in pvp, and in standard everybody will have Leo at level 8 and will stop playing pvp too. So, it's a cul-de-sac, no way out... it's dead from the begining.

You should know that "forced feeding" it's not a good strategy: don't you want Google+, you need it to get youtube (but nobody uses it, anyway); don't you want an auction house, take a real money one (ooohhhh, yes, forget about this last one...).

Forcing people to play pvp to acces content it's not a good path... it's the way to exile people from the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info