1.3.0g Patch Notes

Please allow items from race season 9 to bloodlines now! ;(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

The real problem with this constant patching is that it keeps dropping me bsck into real life.

I don't want to have the face the fact that I still haven't done my Christmas Shopping, or that the rash on personal area is getting kinda weepy.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Why didn't you just waited to put all of this in 1.3F? lol
Last edited by eralduspr on Dec 22, 2014, 7:23:44 PM
Inb4 1.3.0z

Edit: You guys are great and I'm not complaining a single bit about the patches. Just thought it would be entertaining to run A through Z with 1.3. :P
Last edited by Jaypoc on Dec 22, 2014, 7:19:55 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
2i0 wrote:
what about PvPOnly chars cant join Sarn for dailies.

This is still being worked on but may be early January because I'm missing almost 100% of our programmers due to Christmas.

Glad to hear it's being worked on.

I think something as simple as allowing them to go to Sarn (but not allowing them to leave via the PvE enterances ie City of Sarn, Slums) could work.

Or have an dialogue option for Leo that will take them to the arena. When they leave, they would just go back to the hideout.

Looking forward to this change being implemented!
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
Chris wrote:
"
2i0 wrote:

This is still being worked on but may be early January because I'm missing almost 100% of our programmers due to Christmas.

Why not simply add the Sarn Arenas to the Events/PvP tab? It's the... PvP tab. Sarn Arenas are for... PvP. ;)
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Dec 22, 2014, 7:24:42 PM
yayyyy finally. Now can we get some adjustments to stun threshold and tornado?
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
eralduspr wrote:
Why didn't you just waited to put all of this in 1.3F? lol

The guy operating the time machine is away also.

"
you forgot to remove the demigods that got won throw the cast on death abuse , anyways GOOD patch notes more to come and do you know how we recive the karma coins?

The Karma Koin codes will be awarded as soon as we've received them, which is hopefully in a week or less!

"
unsane wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
2i0 wrote:

Why not simply add the Sarn Arenas to the Events/PvP tab? It's the... PvP tab. Sarn Arenas are for... PvP. ;)

Absolutely - that's what we'll be doing.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Lol. Might be time to do something with the gimmick skill gem Cast on Death.

I understand why it is nerfed for PVP. But maybe it is time to turn it into a semi useful spell? (I.e nerf damage and tie it to minion / totem death or something).
"
Chris wrote:
"
QQmorez wrote:
Who will sell the Arcane Throne? Elreon?
The microtransaction store!

Would be nice if you could make the pillars change colours as the variation - blue is a nice and distinguishing colour but that might not fit in all hideouts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info