1.3.0f Patch Note

"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0f
  • Fixed a bug where prize awarding would fail if a PvP event had too many entrants.

really...
intense patch notes :D

troll-mode : activate !!

no really, it was funny and i bet it draw a smile on alot of peoples faces .
well done ;)
why are you guys talking about COD? What is going on with it?
"
Chris wrote:
It's the unset ring in your stash tab causing the problem. Now that we know what it is, it should be fixable within a day or so.

Hmm I don't have a unset ring in my tab...
But hey any progress is good lol, maybe it'll fix mine too, it could be related in some weird mumbo jumbo of code that i know nothing about.

I just have some uniques in my tab, only notable things is a now legacy Cloak of Defiance and some corrupted uniques, which probably doesn't tell you guys much lol.

"
MorBirDinazor wrote:
And you think people read the whole thread before they post? CMON NOW YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!

I like.
Well, I can't play in the free for all event because of this patch. That's great. I've got fifteen more minutes of downloading before I can launch, and the event starts in seven minutes. Really awesome timing guys.
Nice patch notes there m8 Kappa b
and the nerfs?....no nerfs?...where are the nerfs?....No nerfs in this patch??.... :( ...hey...what happen GGG?..sure somethings wrong...(breaking news-- the guy who made the patch 1.3.0F its not working anymore in GGG).
Annnd its fixed!!!! :) I can finally conquer the world with my items from my guild tab!!! For too long have they sat there to be admired by my guild mates, too long have they been collecting dust and languishing away in the dark. BUT NO MORE!!!!
Path of ele caster have a low DPS ceiling
I will rip the eyes from your head with glee
Always lag and then knockout at Merciless-The Climb
nice
Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
Last edited by Mordenkran on Dec 22, 2014, 5:20:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info