1.3.0f Patch Note

Version 1.3.0f
  • Fixed a bug where prize awarding would fail if a PvP event had too many entrants.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 21, 2014, 11:05:45 PM
"
Soroban wrote:
any updates on the locked guild stash bug?

Jonathan is sitting to my right, working on it as I type this.

"
PodX140 wrote:
Restarting the servers for this? Really? I thought we went through the whole hotfix possible thing?

This particular thing is too deep to hotfix in the friendly way.

"
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0f
  • Fixed a bug where prize awarding would fail if a PvP event had too many entrants.

hi chris will cod be fix in ffa?

also i play and got 2nd place but my points and resistant is the same as the #1 guy do i get the jet ammy reward?

info : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1137054

We're hoping for some changes that affect this tomorrow. Also, we'll address the tiebreaker thing in today's news post.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
o_osuper wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Soroban wrote:
any updates on the locked guild stash bug?
Jonathan is sitting to my right, working on it as I type this.

This makes me very happy :)

It's the unset ring in your stash tab causing the problem. Now that we know what it is, it should be fixable within a day or so.
"
dime wrote:
What happened to that update system where you didn't have to reboot the realm to patch?

I've answered that in this thread already!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info