Torment vs Bloodlines

I'm finding bloodlines fun enough, but still short of what it could be. Even a "bing!" after killing a group of magic monsters would make the addition more fun. THere needs to be some reward associated with the addition. No carrot.

The one mod that gives rares hasn't come up for me yet... and will really surprise me if it does. Probably as rare as the unique drop for Nemesis mods, or even as rare as the non-existent "wealth" mod.

Definitely needs more carrot.
Torment...it`s the easiest SC League till now...belive me...self found builded a perma-stun ground slam marauder ( yes MELEE !!! ) ... and I face roll even vaal oversoul in maze , he dosen`t even move from the spot , just to teleport to another spot...that it is...easy as fuck , its like a piniata full of candy this SC Torment...too easy , gear it`s easy to get cuz of the torment spirits...even a fucking damn trash mob gives rare when a Tormented spirit mates with him...

The 2x Unique drop`s was the baddest ideea there isssssss ... I mean that + torment = Standard .
Rogue exiles are like easy as fuck...why dafuq they are called rogue exiles if they just say hi and give you tons and tons of loot every time...

Trying bloodlines after X-mas.I hope I won`t be dissapointed...I want to RIP in a way that was my fault , not from desync or OP things that didn`t got balanced ,so it was a good ideea to wait a little.
Everyone that considers "bloodlines" fun and balanced: do you play melee character there?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
My #1 thing is league reset, freah start. That GGG adds new stuff is great, I love it. But, i would be having just as much fun if it was just a fresh league. I haven't tried torment. Bloodlines is fine, but I miss beyond mobs.
i ahvent played bloodlines yet but

whats new on there? :)

i dident play last league so im really enjoying this one the masters and hideout is pretty cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info