53% move speed = 4.8 avg aps cyclone :)

"
camapngu133 wrote:
You should consider this

I have actually considered trying out Devoto's Devotion since the price value of this item dropped significantly to the point I can afford it with no issue. I already got like 56% MS (thank you Queen of The Forest) in this build I have that uses Cyclone, but the helm I am wearing is kinda mandatory since it gives me so much lighting resistances, and without it, even with Purity of Elements at near max level (with some aura nodes investment), I would not be close to maxing out lightning res.

This is the helm.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 16, 2015, 1:25:03 AM
My melee character is doing 4 aps right now and the desync is pretty bad. I don't think I would raise it any higher than this. It isn't even a cyclone character.
I kind of wonder if anybody's thought to write a macro for this sort of build.

So you hold down the designated "tight whirlwind" button and it generates the appropriate mouseclicks to do a perfect triangle as tight as is feasible.

And now I wonder if such a macro would be legal.
I didn't know runescape had cyclone
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Can AHK constrain mouse positions? If so you could probably make a macro that basically says "your mouse can't move past these boundaries" for a similar effect.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info