53% move speed = 4.8 avg aps cyclone :)

Some Runs with cyclone with n without speedpots
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McqDMQD3u9g

aps is calculated by (total life - life remaining after 5 secodns)/life per cast / 5 seconds
In the video I was showing the difference between 53% move speed and 13%, didn't do it perfectly, but it averages out to about 4.8 aps at 53%, at 13% its about 3.5-3.6, the shorter you learn to triangle your cyclone, the more attacks you can dish out.

1.3 Patch
Spoiler
Cyclone now guarantees a hit on cast

1.3 Movement speed cyclone anyone? :D
30% MS boots, 15% MS Tree, 15% MS with enhance + quality arctic armor lv 1 = 60% MS.
+ 5 quicksilvers of adrenaline....woooooo the dance of death has arrived in PoE

Straight up raw dmg, defenses, life, and as much leech as you can get, can replace the faster attack gem with a life leech for even more leech.
How bad is the desync?
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
"
Ornias wrote:
How bad is the desync?

Depends on how much ground clutter there is to try navigate about
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I got 54% movement speed from 30% movement speed boot + 11% movement speed from tree + the remaining movement speed from Queen of the Forest, and yes Cyclone is moving very fast as it is. Good clear speed overall. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 20, 2014, 6:10:53 PM
"
Ornias wrote:
How bad is the desync?

desync kinda depends on your computer, internet and sever conditions of PoE from my experience, if you got a decent computer and networking its not bad unless something is going on server side. Also I hear a lot of ppl use /oos as a quickfix, so it shouldn't be much of an issue.
How bad is desync compared to pre-patch cyclone, though?
"
Rynphos wrote:
How bad is desync compared to pre-patch cyclone, though?

Honestly, the change to how cyclone works made a very large difference to the amount of desync you see, you still get some if you are cycloning through doorways or are clipping the ground clutter but it is no worse than any other skill now
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Honestly, the change to how cyclone works made a very large difference to the amount of desync you see, you still get some if you are cycloning through doorways or are clipping the ground clutter but it is no worse than any other skill now

And it is easier to control Cyclone too now.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Thats why you dont go for any Attackspeed when doing a cyclone build and using the slowest weapon possible with the highest base dmg.

Will make a Cyclone noobie guide soon enough.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Triangle? why though, just hold your mouse cursor close to your character, it'll recast cyclone over and over and over without having to move the mouse. (and is much more effective)

I still dont think using a slow weapon is a good choice, just use this method against rares/uniques/ tough blues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info