Are SWT players bad for parties?

"
Pekesina wrote:
"

Nice e brag but it has nothing to do with this topic...

Neither had Tian_yihao comment, and mine was an answer to his offensive comment (if you call someone noob because hes not DPS focused, you are being offensive and proving poor knowledge). was not an e-brag

On the topic: i dont see much teamworking on public games, doesnt the ranged build disturb the melee when he cant get to touch the mobs also? any pushback effect skill will disturb others, mostly anything you do can disturb someone else. So its IMO more about how can u addapt than about a specific skill-build

How was it not e brag? You said you beat the boss after your party failed. Thats the definition of bragging.

Also, if you think you spite someone who says noob with bragging you didnt really make your point clear let alone put yourself above the offender, instead, you stooped to his level. Should have ignored it.

If you are in a party and are melee and have issues with others pushing mobs back then thats your problem, not theirs. Attack mobs the others dont attack, that simple. use leap slam or whatever else is fast and you may hit something and if people cant aim flameblast when people use shockwave totems theyre not using it right. I see many people try to use a full flameblast while the base would be strong enough, all the while the mobs are already dead and the party moves on.
If you cant difference bragging off exampling is not my fail.

What i did was give an example on how can low dps builds be as worthy as crit-meta-hugger ones

Tanks, supports, and even summoners (as hybrids whit multiple small tanks and auras, not SRS) are on that 1/3rd dps side usually, if you mark them as noob because they dont build DPS, you are proving lack of knowledge. Simple as that, that is not an opinion, its a fact

And as said, mine was an example. If each time someone uses a 1st hand example he is bragging, GG

For the last part, u either decided to ignore my comment about "adapting" or simply ure on the offensive. Either, GL

"
Pekesina wrote:

What i did was give an example on how can low dps builds be as worthy as crit-meta-hugger ones

Tanks, supports, and even summoners (as hybrids whit multiple small tanks and auras, not SRS) are on that 1/3rd dps side usually, if you mark them as noob because they dont build DPS, you are proving lack of knowledge. Simple as that, that is not an opinion, its a fact

And as said, mine was an example. If each time someone uses a 1st hand example he is bragging, GG

For the last part, u either decided to ignore my comment about "adapting" or simply ure on the offensive. Either, GL

All i meant was that the thread is about people who use shockwave totems and melee doesnt have a chance to hit something, you go on and on about crit and what not.

Whatever, im done.
"

Whatever, im done.

No comment how ingame stuff is just pixels anyway? I am dissapoint.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Whenever I join a public party, a lot of people go seem to be astounded by my summoners DPS and clear speed. I normally just destroy an entire pack before they can hit an enemy, unless they have BiS/Mirrored gear.
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
"
"
Pekesina wrote:

All i meant was that the thread is about people who use shockwave totems and melee doesnt have a chance to hit something, you go on and on about crit and what not.

Whatever, im done.

I think my msg got slightly misunderstood, seems like i need to go back to school so i can learn how to write proper english...

I do not care that much if people have less dps than what i have, i just dont like people using curses that are useless for 5/6 party members and keeps overriding curses that the party benefit more from. (Also, wtf people starting to bring up massive dps end game builds? I was talking in general, like docks parties^^)

Since my msg that was about another thing being "bad" for parties and was wildly off topic, i guess i have to get back on topic..

I dont mind SWT at all. The only "problem" is what Dirk said, and even then, that only bothers me if monsters desync at the same time. On the plus side, it stuns and freezes with crit(assuming he is smart enough to use hatred) and gives a bit of safety.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
"
Alros wrote:
"

Whatever, im done.

lol :P

ontopic: haven't seen enough SWT players in groups to be bothered (last league, anyway)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 20, 2014, 8:07:32 AM
"
Alros wrote:
"

Whatever, im done.

Where the hell does anyone mention items? Silly. But i get it, fighting on an online forum is what people want, make luv not war.

If your SWT do enough damage, they will probably destroy everything on screen with crits before anyone gets close. If not, correct placement of the totems can keep enemies trapped in between them, not allowing annoying enemies like gulls or rock guys to roll or run out of them.
One universal truth of computer RPGs and ARPGS is that pick up groups always hate knockback. You can do incredibly cool and useful things with it for sure if you use it intelligently, but you're still best off just leaving those types of skills at home when playing with groups of people you don't know. It is the established truth of RPGs.
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.
Last edited by AJConsul on Dec 20, 2014, 8:34:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info