Are SWT players bad for parties?

I've had seen many complaints about people using shockwave totems in parties since it messes up the range of certain skills like flameblast.
IGN- HeartUnderBladeShinobu

My shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000958
Standard Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/499992
Shit when we people write no CoC no discharge I rebel and be like fuck that SEE MA COC and crash like 3 ppl

ez

You shouldn't care OP and be like REBELLION
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 19, 2014, 7:22:12 PM
What is bad for parties are those damn noobs with 1/3 of everyone elses dps that keeps overriding curses from assassin's mark or ele weakness to warlords mark because they need it to survive ... Better to just be a leech, than an annoying one. Public ftw.

You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Solo4win
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
What is bad for parties are those damn noobs with 1/3 of everyone elses dps that keeps overriding curses from assassin's mark or ele weakness to warlords mark because they need it to survive ... Better to just be a leech, than an annoying one. Public ftw.

Isn't that the point of public parties?
just invade their map with ur OP crit engine and drink a beer. WATCH THE MAYHEM!
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
Shit when we people write no CoC no discharge I rebel and be like fuck that SEE MA COC and crash like 3 ppl

ez

You shouldn't care OP and be like REBELLION

Dr. I_NO has spoken

"
Tian_Yihao wrote:

Fun i got once blammed by ultradps players once because the low dps a RT cleave build has, (i were invited from public channel)

It was for a Death and taxes map, as cleave leech i were always on melee range and facetanking so i were taking most the dmg, but i could take it easily

By 2nd form, i were the only one alive, those 1b dps builds were 1shooted easily even whit me using purity of: element + haste (we did preset our auras, not my normal setting)

Took me some time to end it, but i did alone. You should notice that some builds while having not ur awesome DPS, have something in exchange, extra life, substain, resistance. Even after block nerf i can still keep muself up by lifeleech while doing so.

Game is not only for those build around ranged + crit + ES + low life. And those outside that rythm can add to party.

And no, i dont overwrite other,s curses, dont need so and i rarely die on standard anymore (ubber, or playing horribly can happen)

May be POE isnt suit to play tank, but i do, and do it fine. As long as Enduring + cleave allow me to do so
"
Pekesina wrote:
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:

Fun i got once blammed by ultradps players once because the low dps a RT cleave build has, (i were invited from public channel)

It was for a Death and taxes map, as cleave leech i were always on melee range and facetanking so i were taking most the dmg, but i could take it easily

By 2nd form, i were the only one alive, those 1b dps builds were 1shooted easily even whit me using purity of: element + haste (we did preset our auras, not my normal setting)

Took me some time to end it, but i did alone. You should notice that some builds while having not ur awesome DPS, have something in exchange, extra life, substain, resistance. Even after block nerf i can still keep muself up by lifeleech while doing so.

Game is not only for those build around ranged + crit + ES + low life. And those outside that rythm can add to party.

And no, i dont overwrite other,s curses, dont need so and i rarely die on standard anymore (ubber, or playing horribly can happen)

May be POE isnt suit to play tank, but i do, and do it fine. As long as Enduring + cleave allow me to do so

Nice e brag but it has nothing to do with this topic...
"

Nice e brag but it has nothing to do with this topic...

Neither had Tian_yihao comment, and mine was an answer to his offensive comment (if you call someone noob because hes not DPS focused, you are being offensive and proving poor knowledge). was not an e-brag

On the topic: i dont see much teamworking on public games, doesnt the ranged build disturb the melee when he cant get to touch the mobs also? any pushback effect skill will disturb others, mostly anything you do can disturb someone else. So its IMO more about how can u addapt than about a specific skill-build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info