[2.0] 1h+Aegis (Cyclone) High Block {75/56} & Armour Tank

is this HC viable?
lads of course its viable without the legacy gear. You just won't do as much damage and/or have as much block. Also most block builds are viable in HC they are so damn tanky.

I am in tempest league atm and level 81 here is my gear

Spoiler

and here is my tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtBjkLYQz3E0wUIBUgF-EZtBo-G5cbrSb4KCopLi2DL8wwdzJONZI64TwFPC09Dz3iPfxAoEd-SO5N404yUEdRYFcNWGNZ_l8_YuxkUmVNZ5toZWjydO1343iueTl5aHrvfLh-4oNfg8yE2YTvi0-Mz5d5ogCmV6luqZWsr64-r2yvp7aKtz69Nr6nwGbAv8EEwYLBo8T2xq7G2NN-2L3aweJh5FHp1e8O73rvfPAf8azyRfMG85vz3fZI9qP46_uq_gr-jw==

The tree is different to OP as i spec into the block nodes at ranger area. I also took some jewel slots as some of them are sweet, with + block and dual damage it helps. Also you can get jewels that are +# to ES on hit which adds next level tank with cyclone (most likely not needed with an aegis - I probably won't be able to get one they are crazy expensive on tempest atm).

Sitting at 5k life/7.7k armour and 8k cyclone dps with auras. With a BoR that'll jump heaps. I have 59/33 or something block at the moment (with tempest up). I have had no dramas soloing.
How come you don't take Dervish? Doesn't wearing a shield count as dual wielding?
Hello, thanks for the guide!

I was wondering about a few things because recently I went out and got all the items needed to run this bad boy.

Some of the gem setups you posted don't work. What are your fixes?
For example, Reckoning doesn't Proc Fortify.
Cwdt doesn't trigger Rallying cry.
What are some better setups?

Also, the tree doesn't take any jewel nodes, is there a reason for that?

What sort of flask set up should I be using?

Thanks in advanced!
Last edited by MaliceRed on Sep 1, 2015, 12:55:31 PM
how do you level easy? which gems do you use, which core setup do you use until level 70?
Tornado-Shot is dead, seriously!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info