[2.0] 1h+Aegis (Cyclone) High Block {75/56} & Armour Tank

im playing new leagues and getting 4chance to block on amulet and legacy bor is impossible any other way to hit max block?
What spell do you prefer as main? or you using them all?
"
maskoon wrote:
im playing new leagues and getting 4chance to block on amulet and legacy bor is impossible any other way to hit max block?

hm... Scion

block:
tree 28%
Aegis Aurora 32%
The Bringer of Rain 6%
Gloves 2%
Stone of Lazhwar (corrupted) 3-4%
Tempest Shield 4%

Mana variant, but you lose damage.... aura: Grace + Tempest Shield + Herald of Ash
you can have 72% block (without Tempest Shield) and use auras: Grace + Hatred

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecEhwSzBS0GOQkzDPcUTRRxFSAYkRm0Gjge3ySLJy8ppSzpL8wxnjJONdY26DrYOuE8LUCgQ2NDyEUKR35M_04qT1ZRYFWpXhNgS2FSYuxlTWXwaPJqAWqTbmlxTXKpdO11Tnasd-V5OXrvfLt82X7iggeE2YTvhmCMdo-ZkFWXtJrPnjyezZ_LogCmV6aNpzCplayvr2yzP7ZBtoq3Mbc-vJ-9Nr6nvrzAZsC_wYLEuMT2xYrGrsrTz37RNtIh1fjYvdl84izp1eoY7DjvTvAf8kHyRfMG9Mb3Mvjr-6r8S_4K

"
nbnp wrote:
What spell do you prefer as main? or you using them all?

i'll use Cyclone
ign: Kira_Light
Last edited by Sen_Moran on Jan 1, 2015, 4:39:31 PM
4% spell block stone of lazhwar is essential :) 75/60 ftw

Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
may you try to remove "add fire damage" for "physical to lightning" ?

i would like to know your dps with static strike + this support gem.
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
char1144 wrote:
I like your build but
Corsair Sword 1,87aps, faster attacks (lvl18 in BoR) 42% + 57% tree + 11% gloves + Multistrike 108% more Attack Speed

why my attack per second only3.3?

*facepalm*
which and what lvl master we must have for craft 2% chance block at gloves?
Average price for all 3 legacy unique items is around 145 exalts, i have no idea how i'll ever have that many
Hang in there and just keep working away on farming is the best advice I could give.

I'm nowhere near the level of the mega wealthy in this game, more in the realm of what you're talking about currency-wise. I started about 10 - 11 months ago and play for a few hours each day, though I've been taking a break for the last couple of months. The turning point for me was when I got to about level 80 with a pretty cheap build worth perhaps a total of 10 - 15 ex, then decided to set myself to farming Dominus for a few months solid. I managed to find one item I sold for 25 ex, a few others in the range of 5 - 10 ex, and all the while I kept working away on collecting chromes, alt shards for eventual conversion to fuses, etc, etc, etc. I also started using the Un-Ided chaos recipe. It all ads up, as does keeping an eye on things you need and working with sellers for good deals by being polite and reasonable - I got a Lightning Coil selling for 35 ex for 27 ex by just communicating and being nice as I was getting closer to the amount needed.

Another suggestion is to look up some threads on the subject of how best to farm Dom and Piety. Some prefer the latter, I prefer the former.

Also, don't underestimate your earning potential via a shop. Take the time to do your homework on each item, price accordingly, and set it for people to see. People much prefer having a price to work with rather than having to go backwards and forwards all day with someone who's too busy/lazy/afraid to set a price or wants to haggle endlessly. Don't be greedy either, or you'll never sell a thing. Be competitive, but don't chase lowballers practically giving stuff away - it collapses the prices. If one person is selling at 1 ex and everyone else selling cheap is at 5 ex, stay at around 5 ex and just wait for that one person's item to sell - or better still snap it up and turn around and flip it!

Regarding the three legacies, the two most important for you starting out are the BoR and shield, particularity as the Aegis gives you double help on ES over the non-legacy. The difference between the non-legacy and original ST isn't that marked, so if you take that out of the equation you're 'only' looking at around 35 - 40 ex or so to get the other two items. The legacy ST will be a nice bonus if/when you get the curency together to buy it, but until that point it will certainly be no major handicap making do with the other version.

Hope this helps somewhat.

bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info