Wiki Command Tool

Hello Exiles. I normally find myself looking at the wiki for information on items I don't know the min and max rolls for so my suggestion would be either to have a "/wiki (item name)" command or while able to type in the chat a right-click function that offers to wiki the item. I feel this will help a lot of new and old players on what is the best roll for their or a trade offers item this will also give other information the wiki gives.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1 for helpful in-game content : )
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
The wiki isn't official, i.e. not GGG maintained, so it's kinda hard to control whether the information is up-to-date and/or correct and would potentially be open do manipulation/abuse.
"
Alysma wrote:
The wiki isn't official, i.e. not GGG maintained, so it's kinda hard to control whether the information is up-to-date and/or correct and would potentially be open do manipulation/abuse.

I understand this but the majority of the community go on there for information for them selves. To abuse the wiki would be shooting themselves in the foot. Inevitably it will happen but that's what mods are for :)
"
AJaZe wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:

I understand this but the majority of the community go on there for information for them selves. To abuse the wiki would be shooting themselves in the foot. Inevitably it will happen but that's what mods are for :)

That is what its about though, that we get the info ourselves and are not handed everything down from GGG.
Then let me word this differently: I don't think that it would be a good idea to integrate/officially endorse a third-party website like the Wiki without having more control over the content. Which could easily end up as a lose-lose: more work for GGG and the Wiki not being a "Wiki", i.e. user-maintained anymore. To which I would find it very hard to agree if I were the admin of this site. But who knows :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info