Goddamn Beyond mod

"
Saltygames wrote:
U y no play standard?

Thanks for the constructive and well thought-out reply which you decided to contribute as feedback on this matter.

Surely we can all strive to reach this level of wisdom.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
So because you've done everything else in the game and are bored GGG should make the map mod you find most fun more common?

The map mod itself is very powerful, it increases the monsters, magic monsters and rare\unique monsters in each map by a lot, IMO it shouldn't be more common then it is, as it is already very powerful itself.

Pair this with seawitches\packsize or similar and you've got a super map.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
Pair this with seawitches\packsize or similar and you've got a super map.

pic

This is one of the most entertaining and most exciting combo i have ever played in this game.
Also 2 uniq mob came out: Bending Stone, Hungering Flame.
This mod is the BEST thing in 1.3. Thank you GGG!
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
I think globes could use a buff to their spawn rate. All this carnage and only 1 rare Beyonder per pile of corpses:

Spoiler

Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
goetzjam wrote:
So because you've done everything else in the game and are bored GGG should make the map mod you find most fun more common?

I dont like to reply on such posts. And unfortunately GGG will remove my reply if I would have written all that I want to say to you for such comment.

Anyway I decided to give you a short reply:

*facepalm*
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"

Yeah but he is right though

*facepalm with both hands*

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
OK, for those who didnt go far from a monkey, I mentioned that I got bored of everything of the fact that nothing was brouhgt from leagues to standart, so its the same content for the next 3 months, nothing new, so I asked if GGG can raise the chance to roll the beyond mod, the only new thing that got transfered to standart. Is it clear my little fellas?

Dear GGG, why dont you make a note thing like we can edit notes of our friends in the game, so we can add notes to a forum accounts, here. I could add *troll* note to the guy above and stop to treat his posts seriously in the future.

"
OK, for those who didnt go far from a monkey, I mentioned that I got bored of everything of the fact that nothing was brouhgt from leagues to standart, so its the same content for the next 3 months, nothing new, so I asked if GGG can raise the chance to roll the beyond mod, the only new thing that got transfered to standart. Is it clear my little fellas?

While I agree that beyond mod is awesome on maps (from time to time, instead of the chore it was while leveling), I think the chance to roll it is ok. It's like "hey, GGG, I love wealth mod on magic monsters, can you raise the spam rate by 500%? I find it very enjoyable please!".

♠RaGoN♦
They can decrease drops from monsters in that case. I see that none likes to exaggerate on these forums so I think raising a chance by 5000000000% would be fair.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info