Goddamn Beyond mod

Hey guys, I have heard you nerfed spawn rate of the beyond monsters portals back then, could you unnerf it then? Its the most fun map mod, nothing were brought from leagues to standart exept this, Im bored with everything already, with Atziri too, have about 50 sets but I dont wanna run it cuz its boring already. But the mod is kinda new for me and fun. Or perhaps increase the chance to spawn the mod? Takes a lot of alts to roll it.
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Why are you bored while playing in standard?

Beyond map mod imo is fine, I love it when it rolls with something else I like, but I wouldn't specifically roll a map for it.

What level maps are you playing, what build are you?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Use zana mod then. They stack.
"
goetzjam wrote:
Why are you bored while playing in standard?

Why cant I be bored in standart?

"
goetzjam wrote:

Beyond map mod imo is fine, I love it when it rolls with something else I like, but I wouldn't specifically roll a map for it.

I dont ask anyone would you roll the mod or not

"
goetzjam wrote:

What level maps are you playing, what build are you?

I play any maps I like just for fun for now, Im playing tornado shot ranger. But how does that going to mean something on the fact that I like beyond mod?

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Use zana mod then. They stack.

Zana's mod is 12 chaos. Im not that rich to spend 12c on each map.

P.S. Dont wanna be rude guys, but whats the point to post in the thread you dont give a shit about? With a lot of questions not related to the subject.

Im not asking you how to solve my problems.

If you cant say *Yeah, its good!* or *No that wouldnt be cool, because...* just move along please.
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Dec 18, 2014, 2:11:27 PM
I also love beyond and want this mod to appear a bit more frequently.
"
Emil_kof wrote:
I also love beyond and want this mod to appear a bit more frequently.

I feel the same way too. Someone already mentioned this in another thread, these mods are too frequent: ice ground, TC, smothering, enfeeble...

I would rather have beyond over those mods.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

I feel the same way too. Someone already mentioned this in another thread, these mods are too frequent: ice ground, TC, smothering, enfeeble...

Smothering is actually nice: it lets me run Divination on builds that otherwise regen mana too fast. It's also easily countered with mana pots. Enfeeble is a lot more punishing for crit builds and makes RT shine in comparison. Those two mods are in a good place I feel.

The others slow down gameplay which is annoying rather than challenging, although the ice ground you can at least try to avoid. TC is the only mod I always reroll. It's just no fun.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:

Smothering is actually nice: it lets me run Divination on builds that otherwise regen mana too fast. It's also easily countered with mana pots. Enfeeble is a lot more punishing for crit builds and makes RT shine in comparison. Those two mods are in a good place I feel.

The others slow down gameplay which is annoying rather than challenging, although the ice ground you can at least try to avoid. TC is the only mod I always reroll. It's just no fun.

Thing with smothering, it nerfs every single aspect of healing. I prefer mod with no life and mana regeneration. At least that mod does not effect leech or flasks.

Enfeeble still punishes RT builds, just the damage portion part. Enfeeble is more punishing in builds that does not make the cut with the lack of DPS, moreso if you are not RT.

Ice ground is avoidable, but when it is everywhere and you happen to have mobs that drop tars or those mobs that cast Temp chain, it is double whammy right there. >_<
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

+1

Beyond is the most fun mod i have experienced so far in a map, actually might even use a vaal cyclone now that it exists.

Would like to see it being easier to roll and spawn more beyond monsters (don't care about the quantity it gives, it's just fun).
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
U y no play standard?
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info