[1.3] Poor man's Kinetic Blast 32.5+k GMP Ondar's/Vaal Pact/Acro [Atziri viable] (30/12 Update)

Ehi everybody!
Before 1.3 hits i've levelled a PS wander and was very excited about clear speed and power of that skill..now that Kinetic blast build is a little bit changed and KS seems to be much better.
Better DPS (even with 5L instead of 6L PS), better charge generation, AOE and Single target with same links.
Also since we don't use chain mana cost is much lower than PS and it's easier spammable...No regen maps that was pretty annoying is much more doable

Mobs in 78 maps get raped even being offscreen thanks to pierce so lacks of defense is not too big deal

I was upset with random death due to reflect pack offscreen so i traded Acro/Phase+ some crit dmg nodes for more EVA and Vaal Pact...Also Triple reflect is not a problem anymore swapping WED with LL or running Blood Rage (if someone got Chaos res from items)

We run 4 auras for dps only: HOI,HOF,HOT,Hatred

Videos:
77 Shrine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vunGuGwHXDk&feature=youtu.be
First try, Shitty map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDY_6ggxU9k&feature=youtu.be

Offensive Stats:

Defensive Stats:

Links:

6L: Kinetic Blast, GMP, Inc Crit Dmg, FA, WED, PCoC
5L: Kinetic Blast, GMP, Inc Crit Dmg, FA, PCoC
4L: Kinetic Blast, GMP, Inc Crit Dmg, PCoC

Alternate Single target skill: (In case of elemental dmg reflect)
4L: Barrage, Added fire dmg, FA, Phys projectile dmg

4L: Reduced Mana, Herald of ash, Herald of ice, Hatred
4L: CWDT, IC, Enduring cry, Increased Duration
2L: Reduced mana, Herald of thunder
3L: Lightning warp, Faster casting, Reduced duration

Gear guide:

Wand: 150+pdps, 10+ crit chance
Helmet: Rat's Nest / Rare helmet to cap res
Gloes: Maligaro's Virtuosity
Chest: Eva Look Life>Eva>Res
Amulet: Flat Phys>Crit chance>Accuracy> Life
Rings: Flat Phys> Accuracy> Life,Res > Attack Speed
Shield and Boots: Higher Eva You can get (Also is where, with rings, u get your res capped
Belt: Maligaro's Restrain (for Higher dps and MS while u get more Squishy) or Rustic Sash with WED and Life for more defensive

Recently managed to buy Acuity so i changed build a bit! almost nothing changed except a little more life and no need of mana regen nodes due to instant mana leech!
Maligaro are still perfect!

My Gear atm:

Flask:

SKill Tree at 91:
"

Skill Tree at 92 with Acuity:
"

Levelling trees:
1-35: First 35 leveles with Arc or Flameblast
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YOSA-rEZYWvyaVLR82PTsoTLNTNWBDYeJirGyMbWxuPW-ef8aDCZUgm7WdqqKjwfPDOspKy73jhOaB

36-56: Get a 60+ pdps wand and start to get wand dmg nodes and aura nodes / use in this order Herald: Ices>Fire>Thunder:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEBwmgDkgPqxGWFLAWvxmKGo8mlS0fNj07KD9zSppMs1M1VUtVxlm8XypgQ2HiYqxsjGznbWxuPW-ec3B_xoIegwmD24hClSCaYZu1naqfiKIEwcXB88JzwzrFKMpKy73OcOOE5oHr5PZb9tr25_rv-wn8ZA==

57-79: Power charge nodes first, then Pierce nodes and then crit
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEBwW1CaAOSA-rEZYUsBa_I_YmlSoLKlstHzB8Nj07KD9zSppMs02SUDBRR1LsUzVVS1XGWbxd8l8qYENh4mKsY0NsjGznbWxuPW-ecFJw1XNwfyt_xoIegl6DCYPbiEKJ0419jb-VIJphm7Wdqp-IogS0xbVIwcXB88JzwuzDOsUoykrLvc5w1ormgevk8-r2W_bn-u_8ZA==

Bandits:
Normal-Oak for 40Hp
Cruel-Oak for 18%Phys Dmg or Kraityn for 8%Attack Speed
Merciless-Alira for +1Power Charge
Last edited by Freud88 on Jan 20, 2015, 12:41:42 PM
Sick build love it :) !
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Hi,

I try with a Scion 89,it's very very good.My KB just level 11!!! no worries with mana regen?

Thanks for your build!

Last edited by vick666 on Dec 18, 2014, 10:26:12 AM
"
vick666 wrote:
Hi,

I try with a Scion 89,it's very very good.My KB just level 11!!! no worries with mana regen?

Thanks for your build!

i'm glad you liked it! 20% from tree +5 mana on kill is more than enough to clear screen without delay between each cast!

Trying to figure out how to run AA to mitigate Phys reflection but at the moment don't have any jewelry with mana reg + other stats.. will try in future i guess :)
"
vick666 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your build!

Mind Drinker is just around the corner, over in the Shadow's tree.
Since you have Eldritch Battery, your mana leech rate would be pretty high. I'm willing to bet you'd be doing enough damage to never have to worry about mana.
Extremely good build. Started at around 6PM and stopped playing at 68 at 6AM. Extremely fun with very high dps. Pretty squishy life wise (Around 2.2k atm) but everything is already dead before it even gets a chance to hit me. Would highly recommend playing! Could achieve even higher dps once i get a proper Phys damage wand

Current gear at Level 68
~3945 18/12/2023
I can't tell you how pleased I was to see a wander using my son's yolo belt.

Kudos.
Casually casual.

Hey, how do you deal with reflect?

Btw I managed to get extra 1 point on your tree (connect green path from scion to acrobatic).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgQHBbUGIwceCaAOSBGWFLAWvxmKGo8c3B9BI_Yk_SaVKgstHzB8Nj07KD9zSVFJsUqaS1dMs02SUDBRR1VLVcZZvF3yXypgQ2HiYqxjQ2yMbOdtbG49b55wUnDVc3B3B38rf8aCHoMJg9uHE4hCidOMNo19jb-TJ5UglS6aYZu1nKSdqp-IogS1SL7uwOPBxcHzwnPDOsUox8rJRMpKy73OcNaK18_bC-aB51Tr5O-I8NXxs_Pq9lv22vbn-Tf67_sJ_GT_3iLq6NbndA==

"
CookieVortex wrote:
Hey, how do you deal with reflect?

Thanks for tree improvement! have also got pierce from tree to get off gem now and got much more dps!

Reflect is biggest issue at the moment... The only way i got to mitigate it is be fast enough to pop istant life flask + jade when i get a pack offscreen and then kill the rare with the barrage skill..
Single Phys reflect or single elemental reflect is doable...if double i simply oneshot myself :D
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I can't tell you how pleased I was to see a wander using my son's yolo belt.

Kudos.

Ahahah it's an amazing belt! love it ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info