1.3.0d Patch Notes

any news on a fix to lockboxes? got some weird stuff going on kill all mobs wait 40 seconds for the box to pop
Good changes. Sort of wish Smashing Strikes was changed to function with spells as well as melee, but at least it is clear. Plus I already spec'd out of it ;) Does the Slaughter node's Onslaught only trigger on melee kills? If so, it should probably be clarified as well...

As a 32-bit system user, I was really hoping to see some optimization of the Imperial Gardens and/or the memory manager. The whole Imperial Gardens, Library, Scepter of God transitions are horrid currently. Hopefully next patch!
When can we expect a fix to the phylacteral link bug?
"
Qarl wrote:
"
bluechipps wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
The T-override for Explosive Arrow has been changed from 1 second to 0.4 seconds. Explosive Arrow was doing too much damage based on the scaling override not accurately representing the time to apply charges.

Can someone please explain this a little more?

Check out this post here.

So this effects my EA main in PvE too then? :/
As a flicker strike pvper I think the 30% damage was needed but it most definitely does NOT "avoid" traps. If the flicker lands close to a bear trap it stills stops movement.
Any changes coming with heavy strike perma-stun? those are some of the most boring duels ever.
IGN standard: Squirrely_Chaos

GJ!

Keep up the great work!
What about the guild stash tabs issue?
No bug fixes about g-atash tabs being accessible ?
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Thank you GGG great work as always

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info