1.3 kinetic arcer insane dps for lower buget =) //22.12

Actually it was my bad. I tried out this build as well, and it's the Barrage skill that triggers the second CoC. To me it's a lot of fun playing this build and I will definately stick with it with my Shadow.

Here is my gear (some nice stuff, some stuff could be better, I guess we all know that kind of feeling):

my Gear

Also: you really want to have a flask roll like this for like alltime hyperspeed:

run Forrest, run

Last edited by demian_i_am on Dec 20, 2014, 8:04:02 PM
Never mind... I didnt read the CoC gem properly.. Kinetic Blast is an attack not a spell right? so you cast that to trigger the linked spells?
Yes. With GMP it's an awesome attack to crit a lot. Also it adds you some phys dmg.
updated with new vid and my torment witch/gear
enjoy
fun stuff

level 72 doing 77 maps easily solo with tabula. reflect is the only issue ;)
Creator
Last edited by sSasori on Dec 22, 2014, 3:47:10 PM
hello.
What you mean about uniq wand Piscator's Vigil?
this wand perfect for you build?
as far as i know .. accu/high crit/good attackspeed are pretty awesome.. but doesnt it increase ONLY the elemental ATTACK dmg .. so its not doing anything for the casts/spells? and they are your main source of dmg :>
can you kill Atziri ??
Hi schanukm,
First thanks for sharing your build, is amazing :)
I have question regarding your tree, I see you are taking Annihilation circle (critical for spells).But you need critical on you main attack KB (not spell) and that is connected with your wand.
Is there any reason that I miss :)

Cheers,
WD

Poor_Exile
Hey looks like a fun build which i just started to level.
Just one question though can you post maybe a level 40 or 50 skill tree? so we can get the basic idea of which way you went and whats more important.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info