1.3 kinetic arcer insane dps for lower buget =) //22.12

(Free bump)

This build is great, even added OP in game and he/she talked to me about it and let me know what they recommended for levelling and in what order (and at what levels) too.

Amazing clear speed and super cheap, good job.
Hello
sry for noob-asking :) but what is the reasson for lvl 1 kinetic ?
why not leveling?
Please excuse the stupid question
u can use also till level 8 .. cause afterwards the manacosts goes up .. and it only gets physical dmg per level .. so only the physical dmg of ur explosions increases by up to 21% .. and they do about .. nothing :D so why push them ^^
thx for your logic answer :) :)
For someone who has more currency to spend , what would you recomend buying for this build?

Great build man , gratz
hmm for ppl with much currency .. especially the amulett makes much difference
in standart try to get a legacy one with +40 crit multi
on the other hand u can try to get a rare shield with 3 ress life spell and .. spell crit(not sure is spellcrit is a prefix :D)
also the weapon makes much difference high crit high attack speed high spell high spell crit high spell dmg all very usefull also thought about switching out the life leech for a lvl 4 empower would make very very much difference in point of dps :D also a 6l +1 gems volls protector

i think u can get two or three times the dps i got right now with perf gear

in torment im trying with barrage coc discharge light pen for single target dps .. the only thing i dont realy know how to handle well with that build :D
Last edited by schanukm on Dec 20, 2014, 1:01:12 AM
*added leveling and some more gem setups
in your vid you clear great but your health fucking scares me. how the hell.
Stupid question i guess, but how do you trigger your several coc chains?
Same as above... You seem to have a bunch of different CoC setups, but nothing left over to triggerr them with.. Maybe I am just missing something though.
Build looks like fun though! I am trying it now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info