Increase to Tournament Season One Prizing!

"
Why are you guys playing hc?

There is a really hard skill and you should use your brain or die.

And then. Crying so long till ggg nerf the skill.

Thats embarrassing.

Play sc if you cant live with dieing in hc. You dont need to reroll you char.

Its then in sc and you can play without big trouble.

btw havoc nygien moers seems to have no problems with it.

so why are you crying?

It seems like the majority of players defending Frozen Sky like this, haven't even encountered it yet (not talking about you specifically, don't know your situation). The picture a few posts back is a perfect example, if you would like the link to the video I can find it for you. Just like the guy explains, he dies in less than 0.5seconds with no mobs on his screen, then afterwards you see the mobs finish unburrowing.

Some players say, "DUH Just use Purity of Ice and Kaltenhalt!"... well, that would help you survive SLIGHTLY longer, maybe 0.7 seconds instead of 0.4 vs a pack of 15+ in maps. It doesn't solve the problem, just gives you enough time to hopefully alt+f4.

So happy that the patch is scheduled to come out today, hopefully before I get home from work, thanks Chris!
Last edited by Nerdicide on Dec 17, 2014, 11:04:29 AM
I think the PvP in this game will not be that great because of Desync. Ive played PvP for years and its just horrible.. I'm tired of it. You cannot have desync in a PvP game. Ques are dead = PvP is dead.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Dec 17, 2014, 12:33:46 PM
"
Spoiler
SORRY, DIDN'T CHECK REDDIT YET.

This, this is something I loath so bad. That the official forums and website is the Last one to receive news and info about the game. This is the site new players will go to, not reddit.

It just make no sense.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Yes, but...Frozen Sky?

Patch 1.3.0d, scheduled for tomorrow.

Any Clarification on the Puncture mess tomorrow? I mean, since you lie and try to sneak in the patch notes, the least you could do is to clarify how the skill works and not dodge it. If you at least Read the forums once in a while you would see this.

Don't really like the big Corp coldness and distance you're starting to grew on you.
What is Frozen sky?

and off topic: Tomrent league can need a boost
1. Ghost AI is set to retard, they mostly hide in corners.
2. The encounter rate is to low, I think I am on average of 1 ghost per 5 areas.

Most in globlal chat in Torment agree on both these points.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
Please give us a answer to http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1125093 please =(
My lvl 86 5k health duelist just got one shot in HLD by LA voltaxic ranger.

Great balancing.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Half the people in here are crying about something that is already going to be fixed and ignoring the fact that we have the chance to win real money in PvP! This is completely amazing. If you asked me a couple months ago if I thought this would happen, I wouldn't guess it in a million years.
"
TheDelimann wrote:
and ignoring the fact that we have the chance to win real money in PvP! This is completely amazing.

and if u could win a ferrari, im not interested in PVP, cause im not interested.

...your mom told ur, everything has it`s price ? pass me ur mom`s phone number^^
Capitalism has no problems, it is the problem Ò_ó
to all people complayning about the focus on pvp: poe had a focus on PVE since now. There was much more content and improvements on PVE than PVP. PVP was completely DEAD, until (maybe) now. And there is a lot of PVP fans that were waiting for those kind of changes, you people should try to be less selfish.

and my english sucks, sorry about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info