Increase to Tournament Season One Prizing!

I hope herald of totem gets a revamp too, make it only cast close range spells please...
"
In addition, we'll be featuring two PvP builds on Build of the Week during Season One. The characters featured in these two videos will also received a piece of Razer Gaming Hardware. Post your builds in the class forums, marked as PvP builds!

I'm interested in writing a PvP build guide.

Is there a preference for featured PvP builds to be 1) top tier and expensive, or 2) relatively cheap but powerful? Or are there some other favorable criteria?
FROZEN SKY FIX, FINALLY! ^_^
Great for those who care about PvP.

But why are race season 10 rewards so bad (again)? Common players who cant reach >500 points have almost nothing to work forward to. A few rings and a claw that has been indirectly nerfed into nothingness... Not even some nice chest or helm for skining at lower point range.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Chris wrote:
"
Yes, but...Frozen Sky?

Patch 1.3.0d, scheduled for tomorrow.

This mod should be immediately disabled, until the problem is solved.

In some cases it is dealing more than 10,000 damage per second, and the player has no time to react before death.
Please give us a answer to http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1125093 please =(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Chris wrote:
"
Yes, but...Frozen Sky?

What about Torment spirits?
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Just find myself yawning more and more when I read these posts.

I'm sure some people like PVP but I can't even be bothered with Leo and his never ending queues. Guess a lot of time was spent to sastisfy a small number of players with 1.3.

Maybe GGG, you can spend some time on features another small number of players want like mini map improvements, and item filters for drops (fucking text nightmare still after years).

Probably never happen but a small number of players can dream.

Sure have more money for stuff like food and wine now that I started voting with my wallet!
No PvP season for Asia/Aus/NZ/everywhereelseontheplanet?
IGN shdowe
"
ObscureBalrog wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Yes, but...Frozen Sky?

What about Torment spirits?

What about dog pets?
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info