Dota 2 beta

"
Mordliss wrote:
I am in, have been in for a few weeks now. Game is quite outstanding and, in my opinion, will blow away LoL, and HoN.

Graphics are 100% Better,
Skills are GORGEOUS
Heroes are remade from their DOTA Classics to be oustandingly beautiful

Hope to see you around, either in PoE Beta or DOTA 2!

Checking my streams of either,
www.livestream.com/poemordliss
www.livestream.com/dota2mordliss

I will be streaming DOTA 2 probably sometime tomorrow!

Yhe only way i see your stream is if you give me a key. =)
http://www.xfire.com/profile/z3r0c00l22/
I haven't got in yet but I'm not really into MOBA games anyway. Games in them last too long (except Bloodline Champions) and they have horrible community.
"
Mordliss wrote:
I am in, have been in for a few weeks now. Game is quite outstanding and, in my opinion, will blow away LoL, and HoN.

Skills are GORGEOUS

Nice, I wanna watch this..

However I must say HoN is better when it comes to response times.. See by yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0YQP4TQdsA
Smile, You're in Path of Exile !
In regards to the unit delay it may be the fact that is is beta. Servers used for beta are often old, and builds are often not optimized.

"
Cogzwell wrote:
In regards to the unit delay it may be the fact that is is beta. Servers used for beta are often old, and builds are often not optimized.

Who knows.. Who knows..
Smile, You're in Path of Exile !
Really wish they gave 3 keys with a beta invite i just missed out! wish i was a tad closer to my friend >.<!
No, i have been here for a long time just forgot my old username..
im in the dota 2 beta and its awesome. the graphics, gameplay, spells, heros, the map just everything is beautiful.
"
Mordliss wrote:

Skills are GORGEOUS

Eh DOTA 2 is going to flop just like Starcraft 2 did. All games in the RTS market now are in a massive decline because there isnt much more you can add to it.

Also the graphics look clunky, and the interface covers up half the screen. Are they just trying to be annoying?

League, though I get pissed at it often, does at least TRY to change the Moba genre by adding new game modes. DOTA 2 has made it apparent its too afraid of change.
"
Riney wrote:
"
Mordliss wrote:

Skills are GORGEOUS

Eh DOTA 2 is going to flop just like Starcraft 2 did. All games in the RTS market now are in a massive decline because there isnt much more you can add to it.

Also the graphics look clunky, and the interface covers up half the screen. Are they just trying to be annoying?

League, though I get pissed at it often, does at least TRY to change the Moba genre by adding new game modes. DOTA 2 has made it apparent its too afraid of change.

Starcraft 2 is dying? and it flopped how? 93% on metacritic and over 1 million players online on battlenet as i type this

Then you got it being played at every single competitive tournament, so how exactly is it dying?
No, i have been here for a long time just forgot my old username..
"
spikey768 wrote:
"
Riney wrote:
"
Mordliss wrote:

Skills are GORGEOUS

Starcraft 2 is dying? and it flopped how? 93% on metacritic and over 1 million players online on battlenet as i type this

Then you got it being played at every single competitive tournament, so how exactly is it dying?

Why you think they make the "Started Edition" free? They don't get the number of players they expected.
http://www.xfire.com/profile/z3r0c00l22/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info