Dota 2 beta

"
EliteHuskie wrote:
I haven't got into the Dota 2 beta but I have watched a friend play it while I was at his house as he got into it. It looks like a really great game but it still doesn't interest me as much as League of Legends as, but I still think it's an amazing game and they have done a great job on it so far! :)

THAT FRIEND MUST BE SO PRO AND AWESOME AND LEET I TOTALLY ASSUME FROM THAT POST
getting into dota 2 beta was ridiculously easier than getting into PoE beta.
I got my Beta a few weeks ago and I must say, it is quite an experience. For someone like me, who used to love the original DotA, it's a massive nostalgia fest.

The only problem I have is the wait time. For someone like me, who lives in Australia, the closest server has an 11 minutes averag wait time for a game.

This disappoints me, so I usually end up going onto the US East and West servers and the only bad thing I can find with them is the ping.

While playing on the server, I can get anywhere from 7-7000 ping, and it really is quite off-putting.

Other then that it's a great game and I enjoy it. I am so glad they brought back wtf mode, some of my best memories are playing that mode with friends :D
I've got dota 2 and is a good game
harder than LOL but thats the fun of it!
"
bad4raven wrote:
I've got dota 2 and is a good game
harder than LOL but thats the fun of it!

agreed! definitely harder than LoL but I like a good challenge :)
I'm in.

Only complaint I have is that there's a bit of input lag. Like .5 seconds. Doesn't sound like much but it can be the difference between being stunned or stunning someone else. It's frustrating sometimes but, I believe Dota 2 will blow HoN away. LoL may still be popular due to such a vastly different playstyle.
I got a key 2 weeks ago. Not a very good game TBH, should have given the key to someone else.
I'm bad speak English :) Google translate rulezzzz ^_^ А вообще, ругаюсь и пишу всякую билебердру по русски ;)
still waiting for dota 2 key.. playing HoN atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info