1.3 Dual Elemental Static Strike up to 1,6 Million single target DPS [Dual Curse]

Hey lenny, do you think there are some viable alternatives besides the doryani's? Could just like 2x 180pdps with 25 wed still be viabl Do you think it's still viable with cheaper rares? Thanks
Last edited by posterier on Jan 24, 2015, 11:31:09 AM
Cheap rare sceptres are very good as long as they have a good crit roll, such as this:

Your tooltip dps will be lower, but your clear speed will be better to more consistent crits.

Also, @Powerlenny, is that 333k tooltip fully buffed with flasks and vaal haste, or just with charges?Also, what is your crit chance with and without charges?
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Jan 24, 2015, 1:49:38 PM
333k is the fully buffed tooltip, crit chance without charges is 30%, with charges and assassins mark its 52%
Gear
Spoiler

68k DPS. With a 6L (Tabula Rasa), I get JUST below 90k. I have 5 more DPS nodes to grab, and a bit to go on gear upgrades. (Phys on Ring + Necky)

With Power Charges, I'm at 81k DPS. With
it's 96k DPS, and Vaal Haste boosts it to 123k DPS.
This is 28% Crit (38% w/ Charges, 47% with Assassins Mark) and 507% Crit Multi.

So, where do I go from here? Or am I basically done other than getting mass Accuracy+Res+PhysDmg+CritMulti+6L gear?
Last edited by lilmrock4457 on Feb 12, 2015, 12:52:38 AM
hi everybody
i tried a lot of budget dps builds (like woe bor / cyclone facebreaker / rf u know) and none of them was good enough until now
this build literally awesome! yeah i have shitty gear but dps is perfect for me, clear speed is fantastic too, doing all maps except atziri (don't think it worth it) and really fun to play
also Powerlenny help with lot of my stupid question, and i wanna say ty vm for your kindness and this build! everybody i suggest u just try this build

gear

defense

dps

for now all 6l gems - 19lvl/20q

just 3 auras on

whith power charge and atz flask

Last edited by shasya on Feb 12, 2015, 2:44:52 AM
Is this build do-able with duelist or is it optimized for templars....

Also can you post some videos of atziri and eventually uber atziri ... maybe a guide on how to do it with this build :)
Last edited by bowen123 on Feb 16, 2015, 3:56:41 AM
been running this build, its simply amazing, everything melts and dies, and i haven't even used double doryanis yet......

anyways, was wondering about the skill tree, should we get the VAAL PACT node last, or should we rush it, then go back and get the life / IAS nodes near it?

Curious as to what would be more effective
"
bowen123 wrote:
Is this build do-able with duelist or is it optimized for templars....
:)

im doing very well with a level 78 duelist version

my tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEswixC8ETzBXsGF0aOCE0Jy8oKilPKjgx-zIJNZI8BTwtPO8__EE_RtdHfk_zUEdR5lnzYEFgZWNwZU1ngGjyaf5sRm20cYVybHKpdqx4DYKbhNmFUoV9i0-QVZJ9l3mYb5krmjubLZtYm2qf36IAqAepbqyqrY2t8bFCtC-18rc-uR29Nr2Bvoq-p8AawGbEFcT2xq7KkM9-2L3ZYdq53CPfsuQi5FHlz-hm6hjsOOzL7w7vfPAf8f7zEfcy_go=

my gear
Spoiler
Last edited by kennyfluckingpowers on Feb 28, 2015, 1:53:08 AM
my dps
moby010, whoa that's a huge damage output.

Could you link your gear and tree please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info