The Unique Items of 1.3.0

Anyone knows if scolds bridle got unique 3D art?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Maxwells wrote:
hahahaha, you got CoC builds another super good gear? xD WELL DONE GGG. Nerf the shit out of block and puncture and keep crit, heck, even give some easier access to higher percentage.

Woho, All hail GGG:

actually they completly ruined CoC with this patch and all the nerfs, we need like 15 extra points on the passive tree, and even if we had those points, GGG nerfed CoC gem, so, whatever
Last edited by andrehbg on Dec 16, 2014, 1:09:42 PM
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
Based_Nito wrote:
So my understanding is that the community will cry if you add uniques that are too strong, and if you add uniques that are niche so you more or less can't win, oh well. Personally i really like the designs. Keep up the good work GGG.

Please point out the so called ''niche'' uniques from the utter useless. Go ahead, prove yourself.

niche builds that use niche uniques dont appear quickly as they take more time and testing before you can make a niche build viable so asking someone to prove they are niche is preemptive. not sure which ones you consider useless but see below for some comments.

the broken crown - allows for non shavs/lorica low life builds. generally low life max chaos builds are pretty niche

great old one's ward - crazy facebreakers shield, something like a FB witch, hybrid life/es + ghost reaver would work, that spell block the witch has is pretty crazy and alchemist is underrated for FB builds

maligaro's lense - support builds, animate guardian viable for niche summoner builds that use guardians

maligaro's restraint - reflect status alignment is unique and can lead to niche builds with crazy chance to shock/crit builds

just off the top of my head.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Dec 16, 2014, 1:53:46 PM
The rat cage might have the sickest design I've ever seen in this game. It's amazing how the description of it and the effects fit all together that well. For those who might not know what exactly I'm talking about (at least I think it's "meant" that way"):

Putting a rat into a hot bucket on top of a human belly will make the rat bite it's way through the guts of the victim. It's a way of "getting your information" by torture. The percentage fire damage taken as physical damage fits really well because of that. Even though I have no sudden idea of how to use that specific item, I'm really impressed of it's exceptional unique design.

Also, to everyone who says that most of these uniques are crap:
Uniques are not supposed to be your endgame gear, that's what rares are for. They're supposed to be built around or used in the early and midgame. You might find a way of using one of those "crappy" unique items, even if you can't think of one right now.

All in all, I'm really excited to find some of those ingame and play around them, that's one of the most fun thing to do in PoE, imo.
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
thosw "new cool" items, are craps, worth 1-5c...\
so no point in leveling in bloodlines past 40 lol... just farm cruel gniess till ur fingers fall off.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Why is the lightning ring really nice and the rest poopoo?
"
cryptc wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:
Is broken crown meant to be The Vertex Lite?
Not that its a bad thing if its much more available to people.

The Broken Crown is my supporter unique. I wanted it to be an option to try make lowlife viable without shav's and lorica, which I believe it can be with high enough chaos resist.

The 43-61% chaos resist alone should make it atleast semi-interesting to some builds regardless.

Its cost is significantly lower than the vertex, so it will be a good stepping stone for non-shavs builds until they can afford The Vertex so this should be a decently solid addition. Lowlife without shavs is already 100% viable (Been doing it for quite a long time now), its just that the gear requirement takes many exalts to reach. I don't think you'll get quite the impact you were looking for in terms of the number of people that actually go that route, but for the ones that do this will be a great budget option.

The 20% damage helps it keep up a bit better with the +1 gems (Enhance+BRage+BM) on the Vertex, so hopefully people don't immediately see that it's a low-life helmet and go GGGPLZNERF.
Last edited by Xendran on Dec 17, 2014, 12:07:10 AM
"
andrehbg wrote:
"
Maxwells wrote:
hahahaha, you got CoC builds another super good gear? xD WELL DONE GGG. Nerf the shit out of block and puncture and keep crit, heck, even give some easier access to higher percentage.

Woho, All hail GGG:

actually they completly ruined CoC with this patch and all the nerfs, we need like 15 extra points on the passive tree, and even if we had those points, GGG nerfed CoC gem, so, whatever

My CoC build got buffed. I switched out of Blood Magic and can now use Vaal Pact. Replaced my life flask with a hybrid flask, picked up revelry and bam.
Last edited by Xendran on Dec 17, 2014, 12:08:55 AM
Chris, hate to say it but you should have marketed the patch as 10 new uniques and 16 pvp focused uniques.

I justified the lack of non pvp content to my friends by saying "wow 26 new uniques the entire game will change!"

None of my friends came back to the game for longer than two days once they found out....
Last edited by link1313 on Dec 17, 2014, 5:24:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info