The Unique Items of 1.3.0

"
Arthikas wrote:
Got the Deceiver belt yesterday on my duelist. Just what we needed, even less block chance this patch for fuck's sake. Would render my (now legacy) Ungil OH useless on that build, worse than useless with an alternate Prismatic Eclipse OH or the nerfed Ungil's.

DPS is nice but if you can't survive some big hits, you are RIP.

It's not hard to calculate the DPS of a corpse.

Protip: Don't equip it on a block character!
Not too shabby, but after a while it will be annoying finding another 'useless' pvp unique as every pvp person will have them all at some point.
what is this tomfoolery?
is it april fools day in auckland

found him, got like 50 whisps in an hour for buying it, current offer is 5exalts... WTF chris?
"
Useless stuff for 1 chaos each.

actually i wouldnt spend 1 chaos on most of them
The Reverberation rod, that this is a beast to level with. Peace out life sprig.
And when can we expect 3d art for these ones? 2 years? With all new MTX's I'd say more like 3 years. Fascinated that you release things that doesn't even have a skin yet. Less work on the 2d art and get your asses moving unto the 3d.
Solid designs all around. But these uniques don't enable me to do anything that I haven't already done before. I would like to hold up Mokou's Embrace, Drillneck, Mjollner, or Dark Seer as examples of uniques that allow the player to build in fun new ways when they first came out. That enable you to look at the skill tree in a a way that you haven't before.

The Bloodlines uniques are just sad. I have no reason at all to want to play in Bloodlines because it is easier than Beyond, so I feel like I've already met that HC challenge. And the league specifics aren't as fun as Beyond was. Torment is better than Bloodlines in every way. My suggestion is to stop splitting the features of leagues down the middle and just GIVE BOTH LEAGUES ALL THE FEATURES YOU'VE BEEN WORKING ON! Just buff the HC monsters by about 10 - 15% or give them some subtle version of turbo.

Ziggy D's ring is a great design though. You should let him make some more uniques.

hahahaha, you got CoC builds another super good gear? xD WELL DONE GGG. Nerf the shit out of block and puncture and keep crit, heck, even give some easier access to higher percentage.

Woho, All hail GGG:
"
Based_Nito wrote:
So my understanding is that the community will cry if you add uniques that are too strong, and if you add uniques that are niche so you more or less can't win, oh well. Personally i really like the designs. Keep up the good work GGG.

Please point out the so called ''niche'' uniques from the utter useless. Go ahead, prove yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info