2.0 Mathil's Life Crit Ele Kinetic Blaster - Cheap, easy, effective

Been leveling on tempest, getting pissed off because I spent seriously like 80 chromes trying to get 3b 1g on my dumpster chest just to finally run HoT + HoI + AM + CoH, and still haven't succeeded. Been trolled by several 3r 1g, and even saw a totally off-color 3r 1b... fffuuu

I gain Frenzy charges with Blood dance boots, because I'm lazy + 5% life regen is really nice. with 5l belly of the beast I hit 35k dps and I don't even have Rat's nest yet.Did some testing and if I swap faster attacks for added cold dmg I get 2.5k more dps, but faster attacks feels better. Strakonja's head is really good cheap alternative for rat's nest until you get enough currency to buy it. I Have 4200 hp at level 84. Really solid build, only disadvantage is solo target dmg.
IGN: DukeZagum
Last edited by gumas on Jul 20, 2015, 7:36:59 PM
I play ele wander and i use Starkonja head aswell i dont understand why not more ppl use this helmet its reall nice and even more awsome in warband where Rat nest worth like 4-5ex, starkonja is 1 chaos and have 90+HP wich is awsome
Last edited by keta on Jul 21, 2015, 7:00:50 AM
Altough this seems like a good build I don't think Mathil updated it completely. The links on the bottom, for the "leveling passive trees" still link to the old tree. I know there's an updated one at the top but it can still induce mistake in some people. Also, he mentions using two heralds and a couple other auras, which I think that don't really work with reduced mana now ( correct me if wrong )

That being said, can anyone post this build fully revised for 2.0 ? There's a lot of info on the previous pages, but it's kinda hard to skim through opinions and theorycrafting. I just wanted something easier to follow.
Last edited by Lyxs on Jul 21, 2015, 11:38:29 AM
"
Lyxs wrote:
Altough this seems like a good build I don't think Mathil updated it completely. The links on the bottom, for the "leveling passive trees" still link to the old tree. I know there's an updated one at the top but it can still induce mistake in some people. Also, he mentions using two heralds and a couple other auras, which I think that don't really work with reduced mana now ( correct me if wrong )

That being said, can anyone post this build fully revised for 2.0 ? There's a lot of info on the previous pages, but it's kinda hard to skim through opinions and theorycrafting. I just wanted something easier to follow.

Use the video guide in the first post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RICKXnMmf5I

He runs Wrath + Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder, that's all.
Thanks, I kept reading the posts around here and was about to edit my reply. There's just one more question, the Frost wall thing. From what i've read, I don't want to have Pierce anymore, so that will take some minor changes on the tree. But is it worth doing those changes to remove pierce, or is there a better combo than KB + frost wall that can still include pierce ?
Hi everyone, im at work rn and cant really say much or link stuff, so i just wanted to ask would wandslinger notable passive benefit this build in terms of damage boost besides attack speed, i couldnt see anyone of u guya spec in it and its like 3 pts away and looks so much better than those 3 nodes most of you pick in the wand circle, aight if it does care to throw an explanation why no one picks it?
How the heck are you guys sustaining the 100+ life cost KB?
Just a quick thanks to Mathil, this build has been quite fun to play. Critical ele explosions never get old for me. Also it has motivated me to use unfamiliar skills, Frost Wall and the wand powers.

The fact that some of the post is out of date actually has been a benefit to me. It allowed me to customize a bit, making detours for jewel sockets and whatnot.
"
posterier wrote:
How the heck are you guys sustaining the 100+ life cost KB?

same question here . around lvl 50 with 1,7k life its a pain in the ass to sustain 100 spell cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info