2.0 Mathil's Life Crit Ele Kinetic Blaster - Cheap, easy, effective

So fun, it's a shame the KB skill generates a lot of fps drops for me but this is a solid and cheap build.

I'm thinking to change the Assassin's Mark gem with Poacher's Mark, because I get a Voll's Protector and (I think) Assassin's Mark and PcoC are useless (I know Assassin's Mark works with crit but Poacher's Mark gives you Frenzy charges, so, that with Voll's make Frenzy/Power Charges appears with one single skill, instead of using Frenzy to gain Frenzy Charges [Yup I'm lazy]).

Also, I get this nice wand for 7c (Only needs atk. speed but... who cares!):

Cheers.
"
bad_boy_hp wrote:

I still not solving int problem for using high int wand, low life & eva.

I have a lot of crazy brain problems with same.....

What lvl you are ?
"
zerocx wrote:
So fun, it's a shame the KB skill generates a lot of fps drops for me but this is a solid and cheap build.

I'm thinking to change the Assassin's Mark gem with Poacher's Mark, because I get a Voll's Protector and (I think) Assassin's Mark and PcoC are useless (I know Assassin's Mark works with crit but Poacher's Mark gives you Frenzy charges, so, that with Voll's make Frenzy/Power Charges appears with one single skill, instead of using Frenzy to gain Frenzy Charges [Yup I'm lazy]).

Also, I get this nice wand for 7c (Only needs atk. speed but... who cares!):

Cheers.

You not gonna survive at all with a volls protector your hp gonna be really to low(if you just want reach lvl 80 its okay but if you want go lvl90+ forget voll)...
For curse if you dont need assassin mark best dmg curse will be elemental weakness, you just need to shoot ONE frenzy every 14 second for refresh ur frenzy charge its nothing...

"
Mikiengel wrote:
"
bad_boy_hp wrote:

I still not solving int problem for using high int wand, low life & eva.

I have a lot of crazy brain problems with same.....

What lvl you are ?

Get amulet or ring with intel or even helmet if u dont have a rat nest already, you need 188 INT for your wand (imbued).

Is this still viable somehow?
"
keta wrote:
"
Mikiengel wrote:
Guys Vaal Pact works fine with this build?

Have 1,22% life leech from physical attacks.

This build is elemental so physical leech will not work... you need high phys wand if you want its work

did u check the price for good physical wands lately? :)
Update on my KB build experience:

Piscator is ok for medium DPS setup, guess good rare wand (3ele roll, IAS, crit) wiil outperform it, but too lazy to look for one.
40k+ GMP KB dps with 6 frenzy & 4 power charges, can be ~50k with good crit+WED rings
Blood rage for attack spped & frenzy charge generation, 3.6& hp regen to offset BR
no VP, reflect (even thornflesh) is possible with lvl20+20q LL gem and flasks

Gear

"
Kharantir wrote:
Update on my KB build experience:

Piscator is ok for medium DPS setup, guess good rare wand (3ele roll, IAS, crit) wiil outperform it, but too lazy to look for one.
40k+ GMP KB dps with 6 frenzy & 4 power charges, can be ~50k with good crit+WED rings
Blood rage for attack spped & frenzy charge generation, 3.6& hp regen to offset BR
no VP, reflect (even thornflesh) is possible with lvl20+20q LL gem and flasks

Gear

Am i missing smth?where do you get the inteligence for the wand?

I have like 40 extra int from nodes and 33 from gear and i am at 206 int.
WHats the current state of the build?

Anyone playing it on warbands? Would be nice if you uploaded some recent gameplay mathil
Last edited by Ishamz on Jul 24, 2015, 8:51:58 PM
"
Ishamz wrote:
WHats the current state of the build?

Anyone playing it on warbands? Would be nice if you uploaded some recent gameplay mathil

Playing this build in warbands. Currently 87 and doing fine.

Gear setup

32850 Dps with:
- 6 Frenzy
- 5 Power charge
- Ice golem
- Blood Rage

4140 HP
45% evade (uncharged)
40% Dodge
26% Spell Dodge
18% Block

Using "Poacher's Aime" or "Static Electricity" as main jewels. Even If Ice wall doesn't proc KB on pierce anymore it feels good with tons of pierce and you can pass thrue it with Phase Run.

The only thing that is annoying is the lack of colision with some map layout. I'm wondering if I'll keep the pierce chance and rely on Projectile Weakness + Pcoc for packs and Ass Mark + Ice Wall for single target boss. Need a 6L tho.

86 lvl Warbands
frenzy, power 5/5
vaal haste
Last edited by hyb3r on Jul 25, 2015, 12:40:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info