[2.1] **Kinetic Blursed** Twin Curse Low Life Wander (Unwavering Stance)

i decided to try kinetic blast

i am at 9500es, 34% chance to evade ( with grace ) 70k kinetic blast dps (with really bad jewels could get to 85k with good jewels) and iiq gem (191 total iiq), dual curse HoI, CI without any dps auras

9500 es 34% evasion 95k dps without iiq gem and 0 dps auras 9500es

gems are not correct because i'm using again flicker but this is the gear, cant chage the gems im not at home atm

chest: kinetic blast-GMP-faster attacks-phys projectile damage-weapon elemental damage-IIQ gem ( added fire or life leech instead of iiq gem for more dps/reflect maps or switch to another chest with 2 blue using phys to light for phys reflect maps)
wand: vaal haste-vaal discipline-increased duration
shield: grace-enlighten-vaal grace
boots: CWDT-tempest shield-molten shell-golem
gloves: herald of ice-curse on hit-poacher's mark-assassin's mark
helm: frenzy-pcoc-faster attacks-added fire

ok kinetic blast aoe dps is allready enough with 70k dps + dual curse ( assassin's mark+poachers mark ) and have to add another 15-20k dps with atziri promise, AoE it's faster or equal to my 850k splash dps flicker

but wtf how do you kill bosses? single target really sucks :/
i tried frenzy+pcoc+added fire+faster attacks and i deal less damage than my 1Link frenzy on my flicker O_o

how to improve single target? i didnt try power siphon, is it much superior than frenzy?

i could improve it so much, easy to reach 250k dps with taste of hate+atziri promise+vaal haste in full party, and probably 400k dps with dps gear in party, but i got really disappointed by single target dps :(
malformation boss is impossible... and residence boss takes an eternity.. i can't even imagine 78's

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAdEDHgW1BiMJoA18DlwPqxEPES8RUBSwFdcWvxhqGYoajRslHU8fQSBuIuoi9CSLJP0qCyo4LL8tHzW5N9Q5UjsNPs8_c0V-RnFJUUqaS65MLUyzUDBRR1ZjWAdZvFsmX2pfsGBDavpsC2znbRluPW-ecFJw1XcHf8Z_-4MJhMWGrocTidONv4_6kyeXBpmammGboZu1nKShIqEvogSiQKcrrJiv67QMtUi7473mvoC-ir7uwcXCc8M6xKLFKMfKyUTKSsrTznDQH9DQ2VvnVOjW6rrrY-wY7T_v6_DV8-r0-PZb9uf31_rv_GT-uv_e?accountName=InAshesTheyShallReap&characterName=FlamesThenAshes

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 10, 2015, 9:03:48 AM
try Frenzy, WED, slower projectiles, faster attacks
assassins mark on thunder instead of ice (ice not working on single bosses)

if not possible, place frost walls and nuke KB into them near the boss, they will melt down pretty fast as well
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Sep 10, 2015, 10:40:21 AM
im working on a CI mana wander also,

9.1K ES 128K DPS(mostly phys, non buffed in any way) i can run blood rage easily.

im gonna use phoenix needle wand(RMT site made prophecy)(i can run lvl 14 clarity max, and i can sustain mana cost of prophecy wands since they have low AS but high base damage)

Links: Phys proj damage + Faster Attacks + slow proj + power charge on critical + LMP(i have almost all aoe nodes in scion area/witch area i dont need gmp my explosion aoe is incredibly high) + KB

Ill use Vuln on hit maligaros to multiply my phys damage by %25.

i did dps tests with this:
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 11, 2015, 3:49:54 AM
"
Lawyne wrote:
try Frenzy, WED, slower projectiles, faster attacks
assassins mark on thunder instead of ice (ice not working on single bosses)

if not possible, place frost walls and nuke KB into them near the boss, they will melt down pretty fast as well

single target dps must be 150k, 60 or 70k doesnt change anything

would CoC single target work? sadly as CI i dont have any spell damage, i would have bought onslaught song with 70 spell dmg only if single target was better as i would had thought
i tried with frostwall and it's very very fast
fortunately i dont use pierce, so it's very effective :)

i think single target is useless then, kinetic+frost wall does 10 times more damage than going with single target
i don't get why using WED on this build. there is no elemental damage on the wand and no gems like added fire damage.

could someone explain me why choosing WED and "increased elemental damage with weapon" in this build.

Thank's a lot.
"
i tried with frostwall and it's very very fast
fortunately i dont use pierce, so it's very effective :)

i think single target is useless then, kinetic+frost wall does 10 times more damage than going with single target

yes wall spam hits insanely high. all explosions explode on the opponent. Its like x5 dps.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
djokoss22 wrote:
i don't get why using WED on this build. there is no elemental damage on the wand and no gems like added fire damage.

could someone explain me why choosing WED and "increased elemental damage with weapon" in this build.

Thank's a lot.

wanders use low life builds: that means you have life + mana pool to reserve your auras. And low life wanders use: anger + wrath + hatred.

All these 3 auras adding elemental damage to your attacks with wands and when you buff those with %59 more damage, your damage gets crazy high.
"
Rupenus wrote:
wanders use low life builds: that means you have life + mana pool to reserve your auras. And low life wanders use: anger + wrath + hatred.

All these 3 auras adding elemental damage to your attacks with wands and when you buff those with %59 more damage, your damage gets crazy high.

oh ok, i get it now! thank you a lot for your answer !
im at 100k dps with iiq gem, 9600%es 34%block, 189iiq total using hatred+herald of thunder, not even discipline.

just leveled to 100 my flicker all in solo, now im going to play wander and see how strong it is :)
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 17, 2015, 3:12:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info