[2.1] **Kinetic Blursed** Twin Curse Low Life Wander (Unwavering Stance)

"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Saw a few questions here if a wander build is still uber capable after 1.3:

No worries there because yes it is and I just killed her as a BM Wander lvl95 Scion =). It's as easy as pre 1.3, actually a lot easier now with KB, although I'm pretty sure the mana one with AA will run a lot safer compared to the run-of-the-mill BM one (only died twice - trio and being stupid by misclicking the reflect clone on split phase).

can u share your link setup used in the bossfight, especially at atziri, asking since i wanna try aswell soon.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jan 11, 2015, 1:45:42 PM
"

can u share your link setup used in the bossfight, especially at atziri, asking since i wanna try aswell soon.

Here's the draft of my plan before running the map:

Vaals
Barrage-Faster attacks-Crit Damage-Pcoc-Wed-Accuracy/inc crit strikes

I try to shotgun barrage to nuke them down before they even get to do anything, was about to try a 6L frenzy but barrage kills faster it seems.

Trio
Normal KB set up. Just replace GMP with LMP. I replaced pierce for faster attacks too but that just depends of preference. Technique is the same as 1.2, nuke the RoA guy then I start running around the edges and kiting one by one as they chase.

Atziri
Frenzy 6L + Replacing Hatred or Vitality for Purity of fire.

GL with the kill!
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"

Vaals

I try to shotgun barrage to nuke them down before they even get to do anything, was about to try a 6L frenzy but barrage kills faster it seems.

Trio
Normal KB set up. Just replace GMP with LMP. I replaced pierce for faster attacks too but that just depends of preference. Technique is the same as 1.2, nuke the RoA guy then I start running around the edges and kiting one by one as they chase.

Atziri

GL with the kill!

okay so u prefer frenzy over Kb for single.
the purity switch i havnt thought of buy makes sense ^^

thx for sharing, once i hit 100 i gonna try this
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
ofc it is uber viable! thx for sharing, hope all the doubters are satisfied now... ;)

btw, best single target dps is this setup

it's 450k (pre 1.3 i was at 520k) and should be enough to kill Vaals one by one before any of both disappears.

Trio I was always doing this way:

enter room, go to the lower left corner, kill dualstriker within 2 seconds and move on to kill the bitch in middle, cycloner as always, done. all with barrage...

for atziri drop cwdt/IC/incdur for rm-pof and replace thunder with vaal discipline(lvl 26xD), 76 mana left should be easy enough for lmp-kb to kill the imps.

going to stream this when i had my lvl up... which will take a while due to private circumstances. feel free to upload any vid earlier ;)

IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
Lawyne wrote:
ofc it is uber viable! thx for sharing, hope all the doubters are satisfied now... ;)

btw, best single target dps is this setup

it's 450k (pre 1.3 i was at 520k) and should be enough to kill Vaals one by one before any of both disappears.

Trio I was always doing this way:

enter room, go to the lower left corner, kill dualstriker within 2 seconds and move on to kill the bitch in middle, cycloner as always, done. all with barrage...

for atziri drop cwdt/IC/incdur for rm-pof and replace thunder with vaal discipline(lvl 26xD), 76 mana left should be easy enough for lmp-kb to kill the imps.

going to stream this when i had my lvl up... which will take a while due to private circumstances. feel free to upload any vid earlier ;)

Ah yes, phys to lightning, they went down fast enough even with increased crit strikes already, it should be way faster with that swap. Will try that later on another run, ty for the tip

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"

Vaals

Trio

Atziri

GL with the kill!

Can i ask how exacly you`re doing Vaals. Do you spawn them both at same time and do it like Spectral Throws pierce thru one of them and hit the other one? Or you spawn them 1 by 1 and hit them with barrage?
And why barrage ? My single target barrage is so low its like 80k tooltip dps while kinetic or powersiphon frenzy got over 160k single :\
"
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"

Vaals

Trio

Atziri

GL with the kill!

Can i ask how exacly you`re doing Vaals. Do you spawn them both at same time and do it like Spectral Throws pierce thru one of them and hit the other one? Or you spawn them 1 by 1 and hit them with barrage?
And why barrage ? My single target barrage is so low its like 80k tooltip dps while kinetic or powersiphon frenzy got over 160k single :\

Easiest to spawn one at a time and then insta nuke it as it comes up. You can kill both this way without having to fight one, and the spread will sometimes miss the 2nd one across the room if you do them both at once.

Barrage tooltip is not indicative of its dps - it does very high single target damage. (iirc the damage listed in tooltip is per projectile)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"

Your barrage TT dps is per projectile.
Casually casual.

"

Heres my setup for them vaals:

As Jake said proc them one at a time, basically go to one side only, shotgun barrage it to nuke one down just before he finishes spawning skeletons and snakes. Then run off to the 2nd Vaal, chances are he will spawn snakes and skelies too then will burrow before you get to him, just before it pops up again, activate vaal discipline and use a topaz in case it spams Ball Lightning or shoots lasers. Try to kill it too during your vaal discipline duration.

I find barrage to kill the fastest to big stationary targets like the vaals, I also used increased crit strikes instead of Accuracy gem so I have 82% crit chance without power charges (I already have 92% chance to hit without the gem), helps a lot for a kickstarter, because wanding relies heavily on crit, you would want all that barrage to the bosses from first shot to last to proc a crit for max dps.

Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Jan 11, 2015, 11:17:10 PM
"

Yep so ur Barrage DPS is actually 320k ;)
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info