1.3.0b/1.3.0c Patch Notes and State of Exile Podcast!

plz fix frozen sky ( i am afraid to play maps and loze everything that stupid shit )
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
"
azraelb wrote:
oh and quote feature doesn't work atm...

ok
"
PopeJo wrote:
can't do the leo missions because noone joins the 3v3

pls just remove PvP again.

I thought this patch would bring more PvP. I was wrong.

1. GGG waited too long to implement PvP the player base is too small now.
2. Itemization in this game is far too hard for anyone wanting to get into pvp.
3. Desync is too bad to have competitive PvP.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Dec 15, 2014, 9:24:24 AM
"
The stash tab highlighting feature now supports keywords like "itemlevel: 22"

would be more useful if we could also input range for itemlevel (ex: "itemlevel: 60-74", "itemlevel: 75+")
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Not even worth playing Bloodlines when I know the unavoidable frozen sky is gonna kill me at lvl 60. RIP.
"
lVlage wrote:

I thought this patch would bring more PvP. I was wrong.

1. GGG waited too long to implement PvP the player base is too small now.
2. Itemization in this game is far too hard for anyone wanting to get into pvp.
3. Desync is too bad to have competitive PvP.

Contrary to popular belief by PVP players, PVP is *not* popular in general.

not really even close.
PvP and ARPGs just don't mix well, for me. If everyone had the same gear, I could see it as enjoyable, but gear discrepancies are enormous, there are legacy items, third party sites, balance issues, desync, etc. For me, these aren't conditions that make me want to PvP.

I understand the desire to have PvP in the game, but I feel GGG spread themselves too thin and that there are too many front lines and loose ends. But who knows, maybe PvP will pick up as time passes and the new leagues distract less.
"
dragnar wrote:
plz fix frozen sky ( i am afraid to play maps and loze everything that stupid shit )
im sure the guys doing this are cool.
but I was bored watching this.

btw chris u look very different now.
I want to be playing 1.3, I want to be doing PvP, I want to have fun killing shit and finding loot.... but I am done with PoE. This last round of legacy items was it for me and several of my guild mates. I hope Path of Exile 2 is in the works, at this point I don't think PoE is savagable at all to get me to come back.

I just spent 200 store points on new MTXs' that I have not even used yet. I was excited and waiting for the new patch to get it on. And then GGG dropped the ball with a shit ton of new legacy items. Broke my heart. I thought they were getting it right with legacy items in patch 1.2 so I started to spend money in the PoE store again.

Fool me one shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

If they can break 200+ exalted orb builds by changing the tree, they can fix legacy items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info