1.3.0b/1.3.0c Patch Notes and State of Exile Podcast!

"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
I want to be playing 1.3, I want to be doing PvP, I want to have fun killing shit and finding loot.... but I am done with PoE. This last round of legacy items was it for me and several of my guild mates. I hope Path of Exile 2 is in the works, at this point I don't think PoE is savagable at all to get me to come back.

I just spent 200 store points on new MTXs' that I have not even used yet. I was excited and waiting for the new patch to get it on. And then GGG dropped the ball with a shit ton of new legacy items. Broke my heart. I thought they were getting it right with legacy items in patch 1.2 so I started to spend money in the PoE store again.

Fool me one shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

If they can break 200+ exalted orb builds by changing the tree, they can fix legacy items.

1.3 may be a massive fail for player expectations but the black friday strategy was probably the biggest accomplishment and best decision theyve made which put lipstickbon the 1.3 piggy. gotta hand it to them their.. worse patch ever and still poppin champagne for record setting sales to close the year
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info