Party!

Wherever you come from, be it General Discussion, Feedback or Item Showcase, come have fun!

We need new people. It's getting stale and tiresome to post here a time per hour, and only the ancients remain. So lets cheer up and party!

Hardlicker could bring liquor, Moon could play the sax and Dirk could cook! It'll be great!

PS!
Seriously guys, we need fresh meat. As long as they aren't jerks they're welcome, aren't they?
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Spoiler
Jerks are more fun. Nice people tend to be too tame.
Postscript with no script!
OT Jerks are fun. GD Jerks are plain annoying.
But...you werent even invited. Oh well, lets party, i get the booze and the strippers, you get the 1 dollar bills to throw at em.
I love to party.

If Dirks bringing the booze then I'll bring the beats.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

i would not touch Dirk's cooking for about 7 years
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Let's party then!

Dirk, both(?) gender strippers so we can end this "Hi I am" threads.

The booze? I'll take a white wine, preferably something strong for Hardlicker and I hear tramshed likes vodka with lemon. Oh, and apple juice for I_NO and Fire_Kid.

Entertainment? I'm an illusionist, Hardlicker could play cricket with the guests and Charan/Moon could read old threads for the newest.

Music? Please no modern stuff. 80's or older, otherwise we'll attract too many younglings. Too much QQ and silly comments. Ask VictorDoom or tramshed, maybe Dethklok if you can find out where is he at.

As for food, I leave that to Dirk. I'm sure someone else knows how to cook, though. Still, Dirk will cook his famous Apology Cookies.

PS!
Can we invite support? I really want to hear all of them singing the credits song after too much party.

Last edited by Voidin_Blitz on Dec 14, 2014, 6:58:51 PM
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
Let's party then!

Dirk, both(?) gender strippers so we can end this "Hi I am" threads.

The booze? I'll take a white wine, preferably something strong for Hardlicker and I hear tramshed likes vodka with lemon. Oh, and apple juice for I_NO and Fire_Kid.

Entertainment? I'm an illusionist, Hardlicker could play cricket with the guests and Charan/Moon could read old threads for the newest.

Music? Please no modern stuff. 80's or older, otherwise we'll attract too many younglings. Too much QQ and silly comments. Ask VictorDoom or tramshed, maybe Dethklok if you can find out where is he at.

As for food, I leave that to Dirk. I'm sure someone else knows how to cook, though. Still, Dirk will cook his famous Apology Cookies.

PS!
Can we invite support? I really want to hear all of them singing the credits song after too much party.

You all get party cookies! And a big duh on the strippers comment, of course i bring em all, male and female alike, for every taste something.
fuck the cookies can I get some singles to throw at the strippers?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
fuck the cookies can I get some singles to throw at the strippers?

Ask Dr. Hardlicker, not me.
Also, why not throw cookies at the strippers? No one resists Dirk's cookies.

PS!
I liked your old avatar Wretchy ;_;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info