PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Party!

I like to change it up every now and again. K, go to your nearest strip joint and throw cookies at them, please film whatever happens next and post it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I use to date a bartender at a strip club. She refused to work the men revue nights. The women in the place were insane.

I also use to spend time at the local diner waiting for her to finish closing up the place. So I would sit there with all the strippers because they knew I was waiting for my girlfriend while the guys that shoved money at them all night hoping to buy some love sat nearby hating my guts.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I use to date a bartender at a strip club. She refused to work the men revue nights. The women in the place were insane.

I also use to spend time at the local diner waiting for her to finish closing up the place. So I would sit there with all the strippers because they knew I was waiting for my girlfriend while the guys that shoved money at them all night hoping to buy some love sat nearby hating my guts.

this ladies and gentlemen is how its done if ever you want to get with a stripper.
Last edited by TheWretch on Dec 15, 2014, 1:46:30 AM
TheWretch, Void and the words "strippers" and "cookies" in the same thread

Spoiler
guys, looks like all we need now is I_NO to come in here talking about dinosaur butts and the party'll get started
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
I would totally hang around here more if there were more threads, I guess I cant expect the rate of quality threads to be the same as the rate of QQ in general.
where to?
"
I brought a copy of "Pumping Iron", a 6 pack of protein shakes, some nutriblasts, and my spare set of dumbbells. LET'S PARTY

Alright, BMBI. Feel free to 'teach manners' to anyone who is getting troublesome, just don't overdo it or you might scare the others.

"
where to?

The /ot/ city hall, of course. You know the address, now don't you?

PS!
Gentlemen, no flavoured drinks please. Moon is going nuts about it, I don't want to leave him alone with BMBI.

"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
party at city hall...? the fuck...

lets go to that abandoned warehouse by the wharf and hook up a nasty sound system
Understood ;)
Wretch is bringing the noise? I'll pass.

Spoiler
Not particularly good company right now anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info