PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Clarifying Puncture

"
"
sidtherat wrote:
even you describe puncture as a 'one shot wonder'. cheap. easy. effortless. broken

it is no longer broken. one trap + puncture + point blank + crit was enough to kill pretty much everything in this game in one shot.

i know it is easy to get used to this. but no game can afford such stuff as it makes said game look CHEAP. what game wants to be known as CHEAP?

You think EVERYTHING in the fucking world is broken stop commenting on things when you have no clue what you are talking about.

You have no end game experience either in ''1 shots'' either.

qfmft

Puncture was one of the few things worth keeping as a second skill without a completely dedicated spec, because on some occasions it was worth using over your primary spam skill - say like 3x a map maybe if u happened to get a "2 rogue exiles" mod.

With the changes for 1.3, it's probably not worth keeping a 5-6l puncture for something useful once every 10 maps to kill shock and horror or whatever.

So once again, GGG takes a step backwards into the "you must only spam 1 6l skill or fuck off it will get nerfed".
Last edited by Zaanus on Dec 14, 2014, 3:47:28 PM
Tired of that guy, He thinks EVERYONE has I_NO's gear and goes like yep that's OP cuz u can 1 shot things.
I worship ee-sama!
i just love smurf accounts

i do not know who has what gear, couldnt care less about it, but with mine mediocre gear trap+pb+crit+puncture made quick work of everything that would require serious spammage/effort/time/risk otherwise. if that wasnt overtuned then.. whatever, it got fixed anyway

and if you remember - i called block 'broken' and look.. it is no longer braindead mechanic. copy-paste kids cry there and there.. but world moves on.
"
sidtherat wrote:
i just love smurf accounts

i do not know who has what gear, couldnt care less about it, but with mine mediocre gear trap+pb+crit+puncture made quick work of everything that would require serious spammage/effort/time/risk otherwise. if that wasnt overtuned then.. whatever, it got fixed anyway

and if you remember - i called block 'broken' and look.. it is no longer braindead mechanic. copy-paste kids cry there and there.. but world moves on.

You have ZERO experience in end game all you do is beg for everything to be nerfed.
I worship ee-sama!
Post under your real name. Smurf accounts are pathetic. Amurf accounts used to be the 'supporting' voice on forum boards are pathetic beyond limit..

Your post history i hillarious. Do you really think that people cant see this play you do?.. get a grip
"
sidtherat wrote:
Post under your real name. Smurf accounts are pathetic. Amurf accounts used to be the 'supporting' voice on forum boards are pathetic beyond limit..

Your post history i hillarious. Do you really think that people cant see this play you do?.. get a grip

What's my history have to do with you not having experience in game or in the new league's which balaence usually matters there?

Have you even remotely done anything hard? Or do you want everyone to be dragged down with you because all you do is beg for nerfs; That's your ENTIRE history. Any forum warrior who knows you will say the same exact thing as I will.
I worship ee-sama!
"
What's my history have to do with [your history].

Pathetic. Low blows. Judge his post on its own standing since he's obviously required to do the same for you (with a hidden profile and meaningless post history).

---

Puncture needed a nerf, but not as big a one as it got.
Last edited by pneuma on Dec 14, 2014, 5:39:56 PM
"
pneuma wrote:
"
What's my history have to do with [your history].

Pathetic. Low blows. Judge his post on its own standing since he's obviously required to do the same for you (with a hidden profile and meaningless post history).

---

Puncture needed a nerf, but not as big a one as it got.

Well they haven't clarified if it's bugged because it's 10-50% at lvl 20 -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
+1 on fixing the patch notes and getting an official word.
-1 on the rest of this thread. :<
Hi guys.

Remember to keep the discussion civil and on topic.
No longer works at GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info