Static Strike is Broken - 1.3 Templar 2h Mace build

"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Blindfold wrote:

You seem mad

What's wrong with you?

You posted a false calculation, and added "needs clarification".

I offered you this clarification.

A lot of things are wrong with me, I don't even know where to start.

& I posted a guesstimate lol
ign Duelin_n_shit // AccidentlyTheWholeThing // Shweepin
Phys Static Strike build www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1124778
New Facebreaker 2.0 counterbuild www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1132421
Started From The Bottom remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GndHO2lvF3k
Great build .been trying different versions ele side and phys side ,crit and rt.. so far the crit build has way way more dps going pure phys with phys to lightning gem with 3 power charges im at 85 k on multi 4500k life ,here is the build im running now .might try that reduce ele/phys ring out im testing it now
Spoiler

build

and endgame gear 2 diff maces one crit and one non crit can get better but lets see how it works first
Spoiler
Last edited by slapnuaround on Dec 19, 2014, 2:44:31 PM
edit using this belt
Spoiler

running 5 endurance charges too
Last edited by slapnuaround on Dec 19, 2014, 4:23:53 PM
"
slapnuaround wrote:
Great build .been trying different versions ele side and phys side ,crit and rt.. so far the crit build has way way more dps going pure phys with phys to lightning gem with 3 power charges im at 85 k on multi 4500k life ,here is the build im running now .might try that reduce ele/phys ring out im testing it now
Spoiler

build

and endgame gear 2 diff maces one crit and one non crit can get better but lets see how it works first
Spoiler

Looks like fun with the right gear, I haven't been a fan of 2h crit builds outside of swords due the lack of crit nodes and hard to find 2 handers with a decent base crit+multi mod. 300% crit on a 5% mace is only 20% chance to crit. With your build/gear you have 18% crit before power charges and 206% multi, I'd like to see how well it works in the endgame with the GG gear you have ready to go.
ign Duelin_n_shit // AccidentlyTheWholeThing // Shweepin
Phys Static Strike build www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1124778
New Facebreaker 2.0 counterbuild www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1132421
Started From The Bottom remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GndHO2lvF3k
Playing this on bloodlines(hard core). Have pretty much skipped damage nodes (no blunt instrument, bone breaker, skull cracking) and up to level 52 I can still one shot normal groups. Keep a good weapon and you can just mow through content. Vengeance is stupidly effective.

Where I am doing things a little different is I am using warlords mark for endurance charges and the leech effect and I skipped blood magic. Bought an amulet with 2% mana leech and hardly ever use a mana pot. Warlod's gives me end charges for when CWDT goes off. Ss far it's working.
Is there any particular reason to use maces over anything else, could you easily make a similar build with swords or axes?
Hello,

Noobie here. Doing your build. WHy do you go to iron reflexes? Is it just that good of a perk?

Thanks
Loving this build so far although I'm wary of how it will perform in later levels. This morning I was rushing Cruel and realised I was running level 50 docks while my character was only Level 45. I've never had a disparity like that before and still found it relatively achievable both with survivability and damage output. Awesome!
Since im quite new to this game i was wondering about something in the passive tree. To the right of the "born to fight" skill there are a series of perks one could pick with %increase of melee physical damage. Would this not increase the damage of this build immensely, or am i not understanding "melee physical damage" correctly?
WHy not Add Fire damageo ver Phys to Lighting?
The extra damage will be higher and IIRC you don't have extra Lighting Damage on the passives or Lighting Pen on the links.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info