" The Winter-Arc Crit ": Simple, cheap, safe and high dps 30k+ ( 2.0 updated)

these are my current weapons.

I guess the next step would be Atziri Sceptres? Has anyone tested Doryani vs Divinarius Imperial Skean?
IGN: DabrixRN

Hi
this is my gear and i am level 71 in invasoin. i have abaout 8500 dps. The thing is i die ALL the time :( is there anything i can do? i have 2200 hp 500 armour and max all resists. please help me. my main problem are thing like roas and devours that basically kill me in one shot. Is there anything i can do?
"
lindgrendude wrote:
The thing is i die ALL the time :( is there anything i can do? i have 2200 hp 500 armour and max all resists. please help me. my main problem are thing like roas and devours that basically kill me in one shot. Is there anything i can do?

Selfcast that decoy totem you got there to scout ahead. Alternatively get Spell Totem + Summon Skeletons so mobs will aggro them instead of you.
Last edited by borek664 on Dec 22, 2014, 1:09:46 PM
"
lindgrendude wrote:
i have 2200 hp

This is your problem bro :/
Try to reach 3-4k to be good
Last edited by Nephryo on Dec 22, 2014, 8:18:28 PM
Is there anything In the tree that needs to be taken asap? Also for bandits would Oak > Alira > Alira be the way to go?
"
Bruailen wrote:
Is there anything In the tree that needs to be taken asap? Also for bandits would Oak > Alira > Alira be the way to go?

if by Oak > Alira > Alira you mean Kill All > Kill All > Kill All then yes.

I have 3100 health at 75 and really the only time I die is either to a reflect one shot or some crazy pack of charging or leaping mobs in a + Damage and Vulnerability Map. In both cases the extra Life isnt gonna help. There has never been a death where I was like "Damn wish I helped Oak instead of taking that passive point"

Also I found out you can easily cheat AA if you have low mana regen. Just Lightning Warp everywhere since the game still thinks you are standing still.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 23, 2014, 10:00:34 AM
"
borek664 wrote:
Spoiler
So I respecced my old Summoner Witch to see how this build would work and I was amazed at how funny it is to play with freezing Arc. After reading your guide and gem choices I decided to fiddle around with items and gems. Result is quite pleasant which might make push this Witch to lv90.

Heres my gear I've managed to get and customize according to my needs.

Spoiler

Current stats are:
3k HP
2,5k Mana (1k unreserved)
Resists capped
17k+ tooltip dps, 20k+ with 4 power charges up
AA up all the time
3% elemental life leech

Now, while replacing LL gem with PCoC might look like a suicide choice it turns out to be better for survability. This is because more crits = more perma freezes = higher leech. And if I need any sort of tanker while I'm dpsing down an exile/boss there is always skele brotem to take aggro along with Vaal Summon Skeletons in case of extra crowd control.

Small update: I've finally gottten 6L through Vorici, linked Arc to lv3 Empower and switched PCoC gem to inc critical strikes which gives me more consistent clear speed since I don't rely so much on power charges any more. Overall dps atm is 23k+, 26k if with 4 power charges or Atziri flask up.

Build is quite funny to play though I still don't get how OP got over 500% crit multiplier.
Last edited by borek664 on Dec 23, 2014, 11:30:14 AM
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1dp5mQuujE
74 rare map , at 6:05 i test how much freez i can get on some invulnerable mobs .
Last edited by daulabuci on Dec 23, 2014, 3:31:57 PM
Running more or less the same build, but I have more Crit nodes taken in the tree.

Currently at lvl 76 with 13K DPS (normal rare wand and shield, and absolutely destroying maps.

Running COD +max AA +LL on Arc. No issues whatsoever warping into packs. they all freeze anyway.

I am now running Assassins mark on Curse on hit Herald of thunder, but I am not really liking the way the power charges generate (sometimes too slow). I will probably return to self casting it.

Build works like a charm and is quite easy to play.
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Whats better choise pyre or rare(something like diamond)ring?Since we are losing some valuable stats with pyre(life,mana regen and crit).
Last edited by djokosrb on Dec 24, 2014, 12:04:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info