" The Winter-Arc Crit ": Simple, cheap, safe and high dps 30k+ ( 2.0 updated)

When's a Good point to pick up Vaal Pact? I was thinking around level 70.
yeah i have same question,i think its good when you get at least one doryani,since your leech is awfull without that?If im not wrong.
I been playing around this build a little bit and it is quite fun to be honest. However, I want to do Aztiri but I am doubting it will be able to as she can't be froze, shocked etc correct? I am not sure the dps is high enough versus the lack of survibility defenses when you loose the freezing capability. Anyone done at least Normal Aztiri with this build yet?

Thanks for any insight
Merry Christmas to all !!!!
Daulabuci, What is the progression for the allocation of your passive points? Do you think you could give us an outline of when you should put what points in? For example, at level 20 you should have these points, at 40 these points, and so on. Some help with the passive point progression would be much appreciated. Thanks for your insight, can't wait to try this build out.
"
Shadow1393 wrote:
Daulabuci, What is the progression for the allocation of your passive points? Do you think you could give us an outline of when you should put what points in? For example, at level 20 you should have these points, at 40 these points, and so on. Some help with the passive point progression would be much appreciated. Thanks for your insight, can't wait to try this build out.

Lightning Walker -> Cruel Preparation ->Heart and Soul->Heart of Thunder-> Templar(Divinity>Elementalist>Retribution>Celestial->Vaal Pact->shadow tree

you can chose to go for vaal pact before templar if u see you dont do well with hp leach and u die .
Hey, this is my current gear:
Spoiler

Some of the red stones are left at lvl 7 to proc more often ( only Life Leech, Increased Duration, Reduced Duration, Spell Totem and Reduced Mana are not)

I'll use this armor after buying another ring with +dex to replace the +14 to all attributes:
Spoiler

This is my current skill tree (Dunno if I got the wrong way, but still working good enough):

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABLMFQg2NEFgRDxOeFLAabBvxHNwfAiL0Jy8o-io4LJwtRzI0NZI2xUGHQZZEq0wtTLNQMFBCVUtVrlcrXfJh4mwLbRl2EX4zfq9-x4IQgh6Cm4LHjDaNGY-mkFWaO52uogCkkacIqW6us7Q4tfK3PriTvYLQ9dWm2CTYvdlf2t3bC9te3Yzfit-w4BLhc-Qi5OzlGeWL6QLr7uw47Tz56P4K_rM=

For bandits, I killed them all ^^ More skill points are always welcome...
Omw to upgrade my gear now xD
Last edited by Neonne on Dec 25, 2014, 11:26:26 PM
"
Bruailen wrote:
When's a Good point to pick up Vaal Pact? I was thinking around level 70.

I used Vorici's gloves in leveling poor man Atrizi gloves

Hi, i'm still not convinced Pyre is worth it.

You use it to get Shock on ememies, but normal or rare mobs are just dead, :).

And on bosses, the dmg done / boss life is so minimal, that Shock simple does not last.

==> http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock

"
Let N be the lightning damage dealt, L be the target's effective maximum life and I the total increased shock duration.

Base shock duration is 27.6 seconds times the proportion of the target's effective maximum life dealt. The base (?) duration is capped at a third of this value (9.2 seconds). If the duration would be below 0.3 seconds, the shock effect is not applied; at base this is equivalent to 1.09% of the target's effective maximum life.

Or do i miss the point?
Nice build
Levling and Mapping is really easy
Last edited by Fr3ak2199 on Dec 27, 2014, 5:49:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info