" The Winter-Arc Crit ": Simple, cheap, safe and high dps 30k+ ( 2.0 updated)

"
Fr3ak2199 wrote:
One quick question why do u link AA with Spell Totem seems kinda useless for me

it has no purpose in the link ... its just cuz it was the only option were i could put it . AA its not linked to spell totem , if it was i could not use AA .
Instead of Spell totem + arc i use Spell totem + summon skeletons this Adds a lot of distraction and i have time to kill mobs

What should be my DPS on 57 lvl?
Last edited by ober_PL on Dec 27, 2014, 4:24:17 AM
@daublaci
Can you pls explain how good is pyre in this build,since i see you dont use it,and how much hp you have,cuz i think hp is big problem for build.And can you post atziri fight,if you have it ofc.
Last edited by djokosrb on Dec 27, 2014, 11:29:26 AM
Hey there guys!
I am currently playing something really similar to this build and I just felt like sharing where I am at.

Level 77.
Oak,kill,kill
Current gems 5L Arc 17, Spellecho 17 7 quality, Life Leech 10, Lightning penetration 17,Faster casting 17, I did some tests with other gems as fifth link(swap with Life leech) and found that
LL is working really good for my survivability, even tho the low amount of LL and no Vaal pact.
Increased critical damage - I am with 329% multiplier, and gonna get Doom cast and the 2 multiplier crit nodes around it, so I dont think I need it that much(reflect crit would hurt too much)
Power Charge on Critical - I really like it and if I get Instabillity and Infusion(also 4%spell damage per power charge) It might really be superior to LL in terms of survivability
Added Lightning Damage - It could be better than Lightning penetration if u have more than 40% crit otherwise its just numbers.

3337 HP running Discipline, Clarity, Herald of Ice and Arctic Armor all the time(50% regeneration maps are doable but u have to move with Lightning warp or stop from time to time)
2600 mana, 680mana unreserved, 9k dps, 3.5 casts per seconds.|

Clear speed of maps 73/4/5 is insane.
I'm still interested in this char, so I could post updates if u wanna see how Im going.

Passive Tree
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAVa5Eq4-mghDfsCycdhEQWDI05OwfAgQHVcaD26yYOlgRD92M2V_gEo0Zfq_Q9UGWBUKus-kC34q9glcr_rNtGWpDwFQI9EwtFLDbC4IeZ71Pr_TpiELBxX_GEZYHHklR8NWVLmSd6_WP-g5IpJF-M13yjDYTniaVYeJVSxa_cFKJ03DVpwjYJDbFna4abOQi1abtPO0ggpuaO-Fz8B-iAASzwGaWdLaG7DjAGho4kFUnL3GF1XXMt9q5sUJG1w==

Current Gear

Nm
Last edited by curryflurry on Dec 29, 2014, 12:38:01 AM
A couple questions:

You said Pyre ring is one of the required items, but you are not using it. Can you explain?

How much mana and mana regen is needed to use Arctic Armor?

What should a starting gear set look like for a poor player?
"
xaeror35 wrote:
A couple questions:

You said Pyre ring is one of the required items, but you are not using it. Can you explain?

How much mana and mana regen is needed to use Arctic Armor?

What should a starting gear set look like for a poor player?

Pyre is just needed if u want to shock, but some people find the shocks from the fire damage that the build provides really low and the duration of shock really short.
I am using it, and I am really enjoying a crit on shocked enemies.
However it is not a must, if ur resistances are low, I would suggest u to get an diamond resistance ring win dextirity, cause U'll probably need it.

As for AA - arctic armor, well at my level it requires 35 mana per second when not moving and additional 176 when moving = 211 when moving which is really high, and my mana degens a bit when I move but still with 190 I manage pretty easly(I think even with bigger difference its easy to manage if u just use Lightning warp from time to time) also u're not moving all the time, u stop to clear packs/open chests and such.

Starting gear?

I started arc build with no specific items, just getting what I find, at level 35(not sure) I bought reverberation wand(the one that has spell echo on gems in it) really helps.
I was using a chest like till 66 really bad one with just 40~hp and duo res like 10 fire 15 ligthning but it was my 4L for arc.
At 59 Always go for Moonsorrow wand, u can get a good rolled one for a chaos, tbh I'd suggest you to get 2 of those.
Cloak of Defiance is just my way, u can choose another armor energy shield chest with high life and resistances.

But I am not quite sure, what do u define as poor player?
Last edited by challengerx on Dec 29, 2014, 10:51:10 AM
1st character in new league = poor player
I have problems leveling up, what nodes I should take first?

Crit(Anhilation)
Go right or left first in the tree( leaning towards left right now)

ty
Is this build capable of doing Atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info