Phylacteral Link

Yeah phallic link and necrovaginal circle are stupidly annoying.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
necrovaginal circle

It's cool playing around with zombies, almost as good as a frozen turkey.
shrines await
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Dec 18, 2014, 9:09:51 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Yeah phallic link and necrovaginal circle are stupidly annoying.

Another quality BLOW job.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
dont like those bloodline mods at all but phylacteral link is one of the worst.
It just is really annoying avery outside of maps it just get skipped by everyone

but well you dont need 1 hand to count the good things of this patch anyway
Should either be allies cannot die aura, so that you can still damage the enemies, or have it so that only the aura doesn't switch based on time but only when each enemy is killed. As it is currently is more annoying than anything. Enemies taking no damage of any kind just makes me hit /oos more cause I can't tell if they're desynced or not
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
My suggestion is make phylacteral link so that units share damage taken over the entire group.

this
"
Kiedel wrote:
"
My suggestion is make phylacteral link so that units share damage taken over the entire group.

this

I had a ramble in global a day or two ago that rather than having it jump monster to monster, there's one monster lit up like it is right now and once you kill that specific monster the rest of the group becomes vulnerable.

Yknow, like an ACTUAL PHYLACTERY.
Yep, I agree that it needs a change.

Right now, it's just disrupting the flow of the game without being challenging. I just spam totems and wait until stuff dies. If it's mobs that run around (monkeys, avians, etc), I skip. I don't even roll Magic Monsters anymore because of this mod.

The biggest design flaw with it is that the player has no control over where the spark travels. In comparison, the Guardian is much better designed. It's not exactly challenging either, but the principle is good: the player can do something (there is an objective, not just a pointless wait) and there is a sense of urgency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info