[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

Noob question...

Projectile damage and speed are not only for arrows, daggers and so on?

I mean projectile damage and speed works for incinerate?

Also i just hit lvl 80 with your build i was stuck on 79 with an old build for a long time.

couldn't do higher maps but now i do 69 maps comfortably...

So thanks for the build :)
Yes the faster projectiles works well for incinerate its probably not best in show but adds 19% dmg and 10 cast speed at 20/20 and a nice bonus range to incinerate. Actually range maybe more important now that incinerate builds dont tend to have block.
Last edited by Fhark on Dec 14, 2014, 6:22:15 PM
"
Malkor1 wrote:
Would Vaal Pact be a good option? You could drop one projectile damage node and the Soul Siphon at the Shadow start. You would lose 10% projectile damage, +10 mana, +5 mana gained on kill and 26% max mana but you would gain 5% more life and instant life leech. In a 5 link you would need to drop FC for LL but i guess you would still deal enough damage. Do you have any experience how your build does in a map with +75% fire resistance? I'm thinking about the Zana missions here, because you never know which mods you get there.
The thing is, the build actually has difficulty getting substantial leech in certain situations (e.g. versus single target) using just a Doryani. The large health pool increases the leech speed to over 1k HP per second, which I feel is adequate when combined with life flasks.

Also the build doesn't care too much for resists. The damage is so well rounded that 75% fire res won't hurt the clear speeds all too much. EW also makes up for any problematic resists.

"
DjNanos wrote:
Can you tell me why i should prefer spell totem over flame totem ?
Flame totem does more DPS. Spell Totem is for utility, like proliferating shock with Arc or blinding enemies with ball lightning.

"
Fr3shDee wrote:
You think using ele weakness would be good and if in which setup. I thought like elemental weakness+curse on hit or somethin
Basically, EW is the only offensive curse the build should run. CoH isn't necessary, I prefer to self-cast or use it on a totem.

"
can you tell me what exactly make you tanky??

iam level 52 at ledge merciless and i got oneshottet...
If you died on Ledge then that's a problem with your gear setup and the way you approach things. Also it's the fact that you haven't even gone anywhere near completing the build, so of course you won't be tanky.

"
RamziKhoury wrote:
Noob question...

Projectile damage and speed are not only for arrows, daggers and so on?

I mean projectile damage and speed works for incinerate?

Also i just hit lvl 80 with your build i was stuck on 79 with an old build for a long time.

couldn't do higher maps but now i do 69 maps comfortably...

So thanks for the build :)
Incinerate has a "projectile" modifier, so it gets affected by all projectile-related mods.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
question if you dont mind.

im at lvl 58 with 861 mana, im running hoi+hot+clarity and my regen is super fast.

question is, do i need to spec into EB? i feel like i dont need it and the ES would probably do me better later on, or do things change at much higher lvls?

im running these on torment:

im sorry if this is a shit question but i hope i can get a reply for it
I know this build is for Incinerate but i need to ask.
So far this build looks damn fine to me (50lvl atm).
But Ive picked gems like Ice Spear, Ball lightning, arctic breath which look so amazing imo..
What do you think of those VS the incinerate?? and why didn't you pick them instead ?
Please answer that, its important to me

PS: I didn't ask for freezing pulse because I've been told that its critical dependent

PS2: Linked spell totem with faster casting, arc, chain. Is it ok ? or you suggest sth else ?
Last edited by DjNanos on Dec 14, 2014, 8:47:10 PM
"
RabzH wrote:
question if you dont mind.

im at lvl 58 with 861 mana, im running hoi+hot+clarity and my regen is super fast.

question is, do i need to spec into EB? i feel like i dont need it and the ES would probably do me better later on, or do things change at much higher lvls?

im running these on torment:

im sorry if this is a shit question but i hope i can get a reply for it
ES won't regen or recover in combat. On the other hand, getting EB will convert that useless ES into mana to fuel MoM, which greatly helps your health pool (which CAN recover/regen) by mitigating hits. Also, EB will help you fuel AA, which is a must-have to counter elemental reflect and phys damage.

So yes, you definitely NEED it. The build has half the tankiness without it.

"
DjNanos wrote:
I know this build is for Incinerate but i need to ask.
So far this build looks damn fine to me (50lvl atm).
But Ive picked gems like Ice Spear, Ball lightning, arctic breath which look so amazing imo..
What do you think of those VS the incinerate?? and why didn't you pick them instead ?
Please answer that, its important to me

PS: I didn't ask for freezing pulse because I've been told that its critical dependent

PS2: Linked spell totem with faster casting, arc, chain. Is it ok ? or you suggest sth else ?
You can use any gem you want. I chose incinerate because:
1. It has crazy single-target DPS because it can shotgun (whereas Ball Lightning can't)
2. It can inflict the added damage of HoI, HoT, and Added Chaos with the greatest efficiency out of any spell
3. You get immunity to reflect when running AA (unlike any lightning/ice spell)
4. It's not crit-reliant, and so it's specifically designed to accommodate critless builds. Even AB and Ice spear builds run crit
5. It doesn't care about the number of enemies since it has perfect penetration, whereas AB gets stopped by numbers.

That's why Incinerate is the best spell for a build like this.

Also, I would NOT use chain with arc, that's totally useless. If you want an Arc totem, link Elemental prolif.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
thanks for the reply, awesome build so far btw
wow thanks for making it clear i like it so far tho tbh
i made some changes on the tree i want you to see
About the chain, i thought that +3 chain would be better now since i don't have prolif yet
my gear is pretty crappy but im on ~800dps and running HoI,HoT,clarity,tempest shield,arctic armor. leaving me with 190mp which regens almost instantly

Current Tree 50lvl
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswj0EFgWbxpsHwIfxySqKPoreCycLYsyNDbFNulFnVNSVcZXK18qaPJqQ2sXbRl8S4IegseD24dllSCWdJo7muCdrqIApwivt7iTvOq9gsBUwGbB89Wm2CTfit-w4XPjauQi6QLr5Ovu7TzwH_no_rM=

End game
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZLYsfxyt4LJwQWIdlr7cyNB8CNsXYJKcIBAeD21XGOljr5F8qCPTAVLzqlSDB84Ie2wuio3_GEZYOSF3ynWPljqSxjDZVS2HiJpUWv-aBy70DHh9BBiO4k-vumuBFnVNS1YGFbSTYKPqCx_noDH0Qf8aena4abDbpJKoWb-Nq5CLVpu08mjuCm-FzogDwH2jyfEuWdHwOp1VboEPITwTsOCcvkFUaOEGHtz7-Cti9rJjxbDbYSRsqjexVaxffsGpDwBpxhXrmY_1G19q5sUI=/spoiler]

Last edited by DjNanos on Dec 14, 2014, 11:24:56 PM
Thank you KuteKitteh for this build. Resetted my 88 lvl Witch to your Incinerate. Spent like 10ex to buy the parts i needed and for everyone out there if you are patient you can get top items in low price ( ex. perfect Catalyst 100 % elemental for 2 ex , Cloak of Defiance 5L for 2ex etc. ). The build is pretty solid and fun to play. My stats are 79% all res , 57 % chaos res , 5.1k hp , 3.5k mana and 6k paper dps on Incinerate. If you have some spare currency you should deffinately try this build. Thank you again KuteKitteh.
Finally got my hand on catalyst 88% for 2 ex

any ideas for auras other than clarity???
what works best with build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info