[1.3] Lib's Scion BM IG LL ST (7.0) 82.6k GMP / 116.8k LMP~ 129.2k GMP / 182.7k Buff

"
allsunsdawn wrote:
"
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Am I crazy or does a ring like Dragon Hold not spawn anymore?

I swear I checked, 4 Prefixes? WED / Flat Phys / +ES / +% ES Master Craft

What am I missing?

It's Legacy, that's Correct.

I see. I'm trying to figure this out step by step since I am not experienced with LL builds.

So for Jewelry, assuming I have a budget that cannot reach mirror/Legacy items, I am planning on using Diamond Rings instead of Unset since there is little chance I will have maximum Critical Strike Chance without it.

WED and Accuracy seem to be the most important stats, but that's where I cannot prioritize the stats. % Energy Shield seems mandatory, so Prefix must be saved, and if Flat Physical is the next stat, then I am looking for something like:

WED
Accuracy
Open Prefix for Master Craft %ES

+

Accuracy
Resists

?

I have probably a ~10-15 exa budget for each ring so I don't expect too many issues, shopping around on poe.trade there are already some worthy candidates. May have to sacrifce a suffix so I can Master Craft a good WED/Acc or WED/Resist Ring.

I am also trying to play through the game at the moment. I am using bows to level, but eventually when I transition, is the following a reasonable plan:

(1) Start with the Top Right side of the tree, where I gain Crit Nodes + 1st extra Power Charge. Stop there.

(2) Fill out 2 Aura Nodes, aka Charisma and Influence, to spam more Aura during leveling.

(3) Fill out Top side of the tree, the ES nodes and the 2nd extra Power Charge.

(4) Head to bottom side of tree, get Lust for Carnage

(5) Accumulate enough points to simultaneously take Blood Magic + Mortal Conviction + Ghost Seeker. At this point should have decent level Discipline and ES Nodes to survive.

And then get extra Aura Nodes, each time adding in more Auras.

At least that is how I plan to do it. Only 45 at the moment, but currently on Step 3

I went Kraitlyn (Gear might be shaky especially with CoE soon) > All > and ofc Alira is planned for Merciless.

"WED and Accuracy seem to be the most important stats, but that's where I cannot prioritize the stats. % Energy Shield seems mandatory, so Prefix must be saved, and if Flat Physical is the next stat, then I am looking for something like:

WED
Accuracy
Open Prefix for Master Craft %ES"

-t1 wed t1 Acc alone on a magic ring is worth 30-60ex.

Roll either T1 ACC / T1 Wed and yolo regal + mulitmod with ES%, should only cost around 5ex if less. (Semi efficent)

"I am also trying to play through the game at the moment. I am using bows to level, but eventually when I transition, is the following a reasonable plan:" -leveling as LLST is pretty hard, Switching from bow is a smart move, Although I typically use Low life 2h ST, buy poorjoys / Cowards trails to get carried etc.

bandits none-none- Alira If you struggle on Res pick Kraitlyn on cruel

If you don't have shavs it wont work, If you dagger has too low Pdps you'll die on reflect, Good thing without AQT you can pick up Vaal pact with Maligro's, also without out capping your crit you'll still do decent damage with mali's but makes the whole tree pathing abit easier, starts at lvl 82 or so.

Using Vaal pact will be really hard to play, in terms of QOL, if your damage is too low, your Lust for carnage will struggle, (With the added bonus of no Life regen)

roll your Flask well, I guess. (Perhaps lower Value flasks, so that your attacks sustain themselves without hitting the top)
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
is gmp changed in beta?
"
is gmp changed in beta?

Less damage reduction.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Got a nice leveling Dagger so I started going ST around 55 or so and I just reached 62 so am now using Shav's. Right now I'm sustaining ST off of a Thief's Torment with the Life Gain on Hit, and I'm not sure if Lust for Carnage is going to keep things going.

The tree is very incomplete, but it's semi-functional at the moment.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecNfA48DkgPxBFQEZYZihqPHNwdTx2qJbwtHy2oL28yfjW5Nug6Ujt8RnFHBkrIV8lYr1yKXfJfamNDbpduqm-ecFJwVnC7cNV3B3gNf8aC5IMJhmCHE4nTiq-QEZAbkyeVIJoTm7WcpKKjpyunMKlusZC0DLXyt9a4yr68wcXB88M6ykrZE9tZ29Tb59-_4YjquuwY8pzy4fba9777CQ==

Current gear:

Spoiler

These are waiting for me when I get to the respective levels:

Spoiler

And I still have to find Rings. I actually think the Amulet was a pretty good buy, got the Dex I needed as well decent Spell Damage / Crit Multi, and got a 15% ES Roll first try.

Immediate goals are to grind out levels and fill out all those ES Nodes up top, need to have Spell Damage per Power Charge by the time I hit 69, and at 72 I'll have that area of the tree filled out. From then on, goal is to get Warrior's Blood by 75 to make the full gear switch (hopefully at that point I'll have a better idea of what Rings I need as well).

Then Adder's Touch >>> Champion of the Cause before I venture into the Left Side of the tree. I may also grab Shaper instead of Champion of the Cause if sustaining ST is an issue.

But atm, can run Triple Herald + Discipline + 2 Elemental Auras, ~3K DPS. Things will definitely smooth over :P
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 9, 2015, 7:35:43 PM
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Got a nice leveling Dagger so I started going ST around 55 or so and I just reached 62 so am now using Shav's. Right now I'm sustaining ST off of a Thief's Torment with the Life Gain on Hit, and I'm not sure if Lust for Carnage is going to keep things going.

The tree is very incomplete, but it's semi-functional at the moment.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecNfA48DkgPxBFQEZYZihqPHNwdTx2qJbwtHy2oL28yfjW5Nug6Ujt8RnFHBkrIV8lYr1yKXfJfamNDbpduqm-ecFJwVnC7cNV3B3gNf8aC5IMJhmCHE4nTiq-QEZAbkyeVIJoTm7WcpKKjpyunMKlusZC0DLXyt9a4yr68wcXB88M6ykrZE9tZ29Tb59-_4YjquuwY8pzy4fba9777CQ==

Current gear:

Spoiler

These are waiting for me when I get to the respective levels:

Spoiler

And I still have to find Rings. I actually think the Amulet was a pretty good buy, got the Dex I needed as well decent Spell Damage / Crit Multi, and got a 15% ES Roll first try.

Immediate goals are to grind out levels and fill out all those ES Nodes up top, need to have Spell Damage per Power Charge by the time I hit 69, and at 72 I'll have that area of the tree filled out. From then on, goal is to get Warrior's Blood by 75 to make the full gear switch (hopefully at that point I'll have a better idea of what Rings I need as well).

Then Adder's Touch >>> Champion of the Cause before I venture into the Left Side of the tree. I may also grab Shaper instead of Champion of the Cause if sustaining ST is an issue.

But atm, can run Triple Herald + Discipline + 2 Elemental Auras, ~3K DPS. Things will definitely smooth over :P

You look like you know what you're doing :D
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
You look like you know what you're doing :D

Ha, well I read the guide multiple times so I started getting a better feel for what is necessary at the 60-80 level range for this build to function. Again thanks for the info ^^

I have to say you are indeed incredibly vulnerable before reaching some core items, different experience than I've had with, say, Tornado Shot where progression gear is easy to buy/craft and the power curve vs. level is more in line. Definitely makes sense when some people told me to just play Scion to 90+ and respec.

That said, after many Docks/Tropical Island/Mountain Ledge runs I'm finally going to be 69 here so CoE will be swapped in and the search for Jewelry will begin. I am debating on taking Vaal Pact as my next Passive Point in order to sustain ES until I reach 75 where I can Regret it away upon reaching level requirement for Acuity. Will have to chug more potions, but at the moment I don't have any Life Regen nodes anyways, so should not affect much.

/e

Okay, well got to 69 and swapped in the Shield + CoE. Wound up hurting really bad in terms of Cold Resist, so I invested into this:

Spoiler

This allows me to use Shav's Ring in my Right Ring Slot, which means if I play carefully I can sustain Blood Rage degeneration. With 3 Herald + Wrath + Hatred + Atziri Flask + Blood Rage, close to ~8K DPS right now. Have 4K ES at the moment as well. And we still have so many levels to go ^^
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 10, 2015, 4:19:25 PM
oh my god............

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Whirling+Blades

is the "cast time" really what im thinking?

edit: nvm just noticed that all the gems here have cast time http://cb.poedb.tw/us/gem.php?c=19
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on May 13, 2015, 1:54:48 AM
op jewel?

radius: large
Adds 1 maximum Lightning Damage per 1 Dexterity in Radius
Adds 1-1 Lightning Damage to Attacks
i see too many topics about blood magic, 5-6 new topics in the last 2-3 days about how to change blood magic keystone

get ready for the nerf :cry:

mana version with all the mana reserved nodes of the tree=5 auras or 4 auras+2heralds, no empower
mana version with all the mana reserved nodes and all enlighten lvl 4 + boots and gloves +1gems no empower = 5auras+1herald
Got to 75 today ^^

Budget ST Scion op, only 10K DPS Buffed right now but a lot of Passive Points left to go

Spoiler

Still gotta use a Quicksilver since I current don't have enough reduced reservation for Haste or Anger. I imagine that I would go with Haste next, followed by Anger last when I get to that point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info