[1.3] Lib's Scion BM IG LL ST (7.0) 82.6k GMP / 116.8k LMP~ 129.2k GMP / 182.7k Buff

You think If I take vitality and that 1% regen, I could sustain st without using lgoh?
Is this build possible with lower-middle class gear? Like 6L Shav level gear, but not mirror level gear? I can't afford mirrored items, unfortunately.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
You think If I take vitality and that 1% regen, I could sustain st without using lgoh?

no, you still need life gain on hit or use flasks

"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Is this build possible with lower-middle class gear? Like 6L Shav level gear, but not mirror level gear? I can't afford mirrored items, unfortunately.

i dont think so, kinetic blast is good with budget gear, but not spectral throw, you could reach 25k dps with st, or 50k with kinetic blast
Well imo if you can put 10 ex into each ring, 40 into dagger, 30 into legacy amulet, 20 into shield the spec is pretty solid. So like 6L Shavs + 100 ex of goodies is doable.

Whether or not that's actually worth it is up to you :~>
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 7, 2015, 4:36:06 PM
"
"
allsunsdawn wrote:

i dont think so, kinetic blast is good with budget gear, but not spectral throw, you could reach 25k dps with st, or 50k with kinetic blast

"
Chundadragon wrote:
Well imo if you can put 10 ex into each ring, 40 into dagger, 30 into legacy amulet, 20 into shield the spec is pretty solid. So like 6L Shavs + 100 ex of goodies is doable.

Whether or not that's actually worth it is up to you :~>

This is basically what I want to do, actually. I don't know, I've basically played only Ranger since starting POE up unto this point and I think 3 months of shotgunning Tornado Shot is more than what I wanna do in a lifetime. Scion seems very interesting because of the flavor behind it and the starting position in the tree. I'm not super rich, but at the same time, the trade channel flipping has basically chosen my destiny with a nicely rolled CoE, Shav's, and a small pile of Exalted Orbs, so I feel like I want to pursue this even if I can't get super godly DPS numbers.

Plus, I feel like after watching some videos of this in action, I could do the same thing as I did with my Ranger and have the satisfaction of slowly grinding into better gear. That's how I enjoy the game, anyways, so even if I start with a Shav's, CoE, Bino's and a pile of Rares, so be it :3

I also must ask about the tree since it is a 90+, are there recommended pathways to go? Say every 20 levels or so. I am completely new to the Low Life style, and since this tree is all over the place, it's quite confusing without some type of progression. Thank you.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 7, 2015, 5:02:59 PM
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
I also must ask about the tree since it is a 90+, are there recommended pathways to go? Say every 20 levels or so. I am completely new to the Low Life style, and since this tree is all over the place, it's quite confusing without some type of progression. Thank you.

To avoid cancer, level to 80 with life crit auras and then respec. LLSpec doesn't work early on. Tree should be obvious from there (all the enablers, less ES/dps depending on gear)

OH AND BTW!!!!!!

NEVER USE BINO'S ITS A PIECE OF SHIT TRASH :)))))))) Much better just to get 1.9+ APS Ambusher
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 7, 2015, 5:18:37 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
allsunsdawn wrote:

To avoid cancer, level to 80 with life crit auras and then respec. LLSpec doesn't work early on. Tree should be obvious from there (all the enablers, less ES/dps depending on gear)

OH AND BTW!!!!!!

NEVER USE BINO'S ITS A PIECE OF SHIT TRASH

I WAS JOKING ABOUT BINO'S ^^

But that is a good idea. Sadly through leveling I've already taken some Spell Damage nodes at the beginning, buuuuuuut with Elreon Jewelry it's still been pretty smooth.

/e Oh yes, Bandits?

I would imagine Kraitlyn Normal > Oak Cruel > Alira Merci?
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 7, 2015, 5:32:45 PM
this is my build, http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxGWFy8ZihqPHNwdFB1PHaolvCj6LOEtHy2oL28yfjW5Nug6UkKjRnFHBkrITLNQMFXWV8lYr13yX2pjQ2TnbqpvnnBScLtw1XcHeA1943_GgKSCx4LkgwmGYIcTidOKr49GkBGTJ5Ugm7WcpKKjpwinK6lurGaxkLQMtfK31riTuT6-vMHFwfPDOsaeykrYdtkT21nbXtvn37_hiOq66-7sGPLh9tr56PrS-wk=

How do i sustain ST without vitality or LGOH?

Last edited by DespardoXP on May 7, 2015, 6:42:54 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
There is NO WIPE with this update. This is a set of minor adjustments, while we clean up the build for a major patch for next week. Note: This not include Lockstep yet, although I am hoping we can get something up next week.

This is not a comprehensive list of changes, just some highlights.
  • Further adjustments to chance of Torment Spirits occurring.
  • Vigilant Strike no longer has the Duration tag.
  • Several Aura reservations costs have been reduced.
  • Enlighten now has a mana multiplier instead of affecting gem experience gain.
  • Reduced Mana now no longer affects the mana cost multiplier, it just has reduced mana cost stat & Quality (so will not affect Aura reservations).
  • Enhance now has 115% mana Cost Multiplier.
  • Fixed Impact Sounds not being on the Maraketh Two Hand Swords & Two Hand Maces.
  • Reduced local crit on the Maraketh Two Handed Axes.
  • Hook Swords have had their implicit changed, slowed in speed.
  • Frostwall has changed, there may be further changes.
  • Reduced the amount of overkill damage turned into Ignite and the radius on herald of Ash.
  • Chaos Golem balance has been adjusted.
  • Damage adjusted on Arctic breath.
  • Flameblast adjusted slightly (denerfed slightly in light of other changes).
  • Freezing pulse damage adjusted.
  • Skill Balance on Sweep, Ball Lightning and Ice Nova.
  • Clarity has been rebalanced.
  • Balance changes to the explosion damage of Dominus' demons in higher difficulties.
  • Adjustments to crit on bows and staves.
  • Adjusted Mana Costs and increased the radius of Rain of Arrows.
  • Elemental Hit now has additional chance to cause status ailments. Damage changes (likely improved) are yet to come.
  • Several changes have been made to Jewels, however the rework of rare jewel mods is not yet ready.
  • Added currency items to Act 4 vendors these are currently a copy of the Act 3 currency vended currency.
  • Reduced area of effect on Lightning Tendrils.
  • The two passives prior to the Smashing Strikes notable have had their values swapped, the Critical Strike Chance and Damage were the wrong way around.

Rip build.

Reduced Mana now no longer affects the mana cost multiplier, it just has reduced mana cost stat & Quality (so will not affect Aura reservations).
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on May 7, 2015, 8:07:24 PM
@tokimeki2003 why is that forum post in private now? and why the hell are they nerfing every shit this is bullshit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info