Patch 1.3 Op build now?

"
MikeP_GGG wrote:
Hi guys.

Please remember to keep the debate civil and on the point. There is no need to make it personal.

FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy appreciates the response and your efforts MikeP.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
"
Vyvanne wrote:
When I think of "FOTM builds" (Flavor of the month) I think of builds that are relatively easy to execute compared to other builds, can be done entirely self found/brand new toon in a league/etc, and can still clear quite effectively and quickly.

Flameblast
Burn/prolif builds in general
Tornado Shot
Kinetic Blast
Static Strike

In terms of 1.3 introduced builds, SS/KB are the two most prominent builds I'd say that came out. No surprise since they're obviously 1.3 skills, but TS was only nerfed in that Puncture was nerfed (you can just go TS now and have it be your aoe and single target), Flameblast wasn't really touched, nor burn/prolif in general.

EDIT - summoner builds are still strong, gogo Raging Spirits.

Sorry but getting a decent enough wand even with crafting benches are extremely hard to come by as self found, w/o a 160-70pdps 10crit ish wand, its gonna suck, massively. even if you use a tabula your dps is gonna be super lacking.

And if you weren't specificaly referring them as all self found in your list, a decent wand will still cost a couple exalts, especialy early league (obviously the best investment into a build like that, however you hopefuly get my point).

Also SS hype is really getting old, the only build i've seen work well on a budget is a prolif build. which should come under the previous, "Burn/Prolif builds in general" listing
Last edited by Malum95 on Jan 23, 2015, 9:24:13 AM
imho the only really OP build out there is that phys/ele hybrid Kinetic blast COC Frostwall thing.
The AoE and shotgun dmg is really insane.

would be pretty ridiculous if it stays untouched... they did remove wall shotgun effect from spark and spark was much worse AoE and dmg wise than KB with a 10+% crit wand and flat dmg (auras/heralds) and a screen fully spammed with CoC Frostwalls....
Last edited by azraelb on Jan 23, 2015, 10:29:09 AM
"
Pewzor wrote:

This is true which is kinda funny at the sametime. HC people run at the 1st sign of any kind of risk and avoid any and all kind of close "heroic/epic" fight to the last second battles because its so cool and hardcore to run away all the time 24/7.

We don't run, cupcake.
Last edited by Windy_Soliloquy on Jan 23, 2015, 11:58:48 AM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Xaaz23 wrote:

Logout macro takes a lot of balls. You're correct.

yep lol HC in poe is funny as fuck, they probably never played real HC like in D2...

What are you trying to imply? D2 had no timer either and no desync
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jan 23, 2015, 12:10:40 PM
Tornado shot is the op build for sure, because it also works very well on low/mid budget.

Or any other evasion and dodge bow build pretty much. Fast and easy.

IGN: Firorath / Ninpa
"
zzang wrote:
Cast on Cancer ehh i mean critical discharge

still pown atziri in first league of torment and faceroll all maps with close to zero investment.

I wonder what investment is to you.
Thief's torment + 5-6l Volls armour + crit nodes + Gear to make up for those + defense wont come out exactly as "zero investment".
Seriously, have you tried not playing with coc people in team instead of raging on the forums?
And please Fakener isnt a bad build per se, its good enough for SC but not for HC. Hell, just tried watching a video for memory, he died right at the atziri oversouls boss
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jan 23, 2015, 12:46:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info